ibowser's Spriting Corner

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ibowser123, Feb 25, 2012.

1. ibowser123

ibowser123 Master Chief

Well, when I get bored I usually sprite, so I decided to put up some stuff that I doodled in my spare time (I love penguins, so most of the stuff=Penguins)
    Note: I will probably not be doing requests, as ShadowSoul is already spriting penguins for people, and I don't want to compete against him and stuff :p
    So, here you go:

My avatar: Penguin-Bowser ----------------------------------------------Penguin-Water
    [​IMG] ------------------------------------------------[​IMG]

Penguin-Dopefish----------------------------------------------------------Dopefish(if anyone has any clue what this is from)
    [​IMG] ------------------------------------------------[​IMG]

Penguin-Cycotic-------------------------------------------------------------Penguin-T-Rex
    [​IMG]---------------------------------------------------- [​IMG]

Penguin-Infection----------------------------------------------------------WAFFLE!-I didn't try to make this look good
    [​IMG]----------------------------------------------------[​IMG]
    BooneShark(THIS thing, well i'll give the backshark to this boonestory later)
    [​IMG]

xboy777 and Grubbfang like this.
  2. TheFacelessOne

TheFacelessOne Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Noice!

Mercurypelt likes this.
  3. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Those are really neat...are you going to post more? If so, I look forward to it!

4. Mr.HotDog

Mr.HotDog Void-Bound Voyager

Is that penguin breathing fire O.O

ibowser123 likes this.
  5. Jermex

Jermex The Stampede Forum Moderator

I enjoy the cyborg penguin.

Keep em coming bowser!

6. Jaylar

Jaylar Aquatic Astronaut

It's the new bowser!
    OT: Really good spriting keep up the good work!

7. Alpha_Squad

Alpha_Squad Cosmic Narwhal

pictures seem a little blurry for me for some reason? Aside from that these are some good sprites.

8. ibowser123

ibowser123 Master Chief

Yeah, they're a little blurry because when I resize em it happens, and i'm too lazy to actually resize em in Paint :p
    (i'll do it later)
    Anyway, my internet cut off, so i had time to make these, enjoy! (and yes that is vomit coming out of of the infection's mouth)

9. MandlorTheUltimate

MandlorTheUltimate Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome, from what I have seen, this game is going to contain a high quantity of penguins! Haha.

10. Brain Maniac

Brain Maniac Industrial Terraformer

Yays for cycotic penguin! i love it - keep making more of this! if you dont... *holds ray zappinator and points to the ceilling*

11. ibowser123

ibowser123 Master Chief

Okay, since i'm bored and I got nothing to do, i'll take a request if its in the next few minutes, and it has to do with penguins :p
    Anyone?