IBI Research. Finding out everything.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Prophet of Deception, Jan 28, 2013.

?

Please leave an application for one of these five jobs.

Poll closed Mar 28, 2013.
  1. Scientist Staff - Work at IBI Research centers documenting all new discoveries.

22.2%
  2. Soldier - Works on new frontiers setting up Research centers for our fellow scientists to work.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Military scientist - Work at the front end of the job but still work on some new material.

44.4%
  4. Super Soldier - Protect the Military scientists from horrors untold on dangerous planets. Fun.

22.2%
  5. Security Staff - Keep both our colonies and our home research bases secure! Protect the research!

11.1%
  1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Holographic Transmission
    Damn. IBI was good too. If I wasn't retired, I might have tried to bribe them out of it.
    I could still..........
    *Idea*
    Don't you worry, Prophet. Extraction team incoming. We ain't letting you stand trial

2. Kingofstarryskies

Kingofstarryskies Pangalactic Porcupine

Incoming Transmission from UNKNOWN

*King appears on screen, lots of static*

Hmhmhmhhmhmhmhm. Well, well, well. Its a good thing I'm classified as dead across the universe, isn't it?

Have fun, Prophet. Our time together was short, and mildly profitable. Good day.

Transmission ends.

3. Prophet of Deception

Prophet of Deception Big Damn Hero

**//INCOMING//**
    Heeeey Guys, it's Alexander, the prophet of deception! Man I pulled a quick one on the IBI, I headed the investigation into my own division of IBI!
    Anyway IBI-R will be up and running soon but I have some bad news, even one such as I couldn't keep the IBI-R from getting downgraded so well... IBI-R is now just a Research/Exploration and Cargo hauling Division now. Bummer, but I have been thinking of getting into the cargo business anyway so why not just go with the flow! Alexander out!
    **//TRANSMISSIONEND//**

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well, thanks for telling us so early.
    BECAUSE MY ENTIRE SQUAD GOT KILLED, AND IM SITTING IN PRISON

5. Prophet of Deception

Don't worry, Guard!
    *Prison door opens*

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Oh, thank you. I came to rescue you, and instead, you rescued me. How nice.
    *Gets up*
    How did you manage it?
    Also, you are the first person to know that I'm coming out of retirement

7. Kingofstarryskies

Kingofstarryskies Pangalactic Porcupine

Hmmm....
    What did they look like?

8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

You wouldn't be able to see them. They were fitted with Night Fox equipment since birth, so THEY THEMSELVES NEVER KNEW WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE
    However, since my dear friend, Night Light, owner of Night Fox Dynamics has disappeared, this experiment won't be repeated again

9. Prophet of Deception

Ladies, ladies! Settle down. Glad to see you both back doing things, now as soon as IBI-R opens again, BUY SOMETHING!

10. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Cargo hauler hmmm...

I need ore transported on a very regular basis. I suppose we could work out an agreement, no?

11. Prophet of Deception

Well that depends, is there a risk of space pirates?

12. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

We have multiple routes that we need covered, some are dangerous, some are safer. We have many different needs for transporting goods.

13. Prophet of Deception

Well, dangerous routes you say? Possible Space Pirate attacks I read between the lines. I'm in!

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Eh. Considering the fact that I'm bored, I'll join for no apparent reason.
    I should never have retired