IBI Research. Finding out everything.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Prophet of Deception, Jan 28, 2013.

?

Please leave an application for one of these five jobs.

Poll closed Mar 28, 2013.
  1. Scientist Staff - Work at IBI Research centers documenting all new discoveries.

22.2%
  2. Soldier - Works on new frontiers setting up Research centers for our fellow scientists to work.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Military scientist - Work at the front end of the job but still work on some new material.

44.4%
  4. Super Soldier - Protect the Military scientists from horrors untold on dangerous planets. Fun.

22.2%
  5. Security Staff - Keep both our colonies and our home research bases secure! Protect the research!

11.1%
  1. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

*the holographic Siv of SivCorp appears*

Interesting shield tech, we must research this further. We require 2 ORI shields. And a full copy of the Seeker AI. We must test it's computing power against our own AI.

Total cost?

2. Prophet of Deception

Prophet of Deception Big Damn Hero

586010 Px please! Would you like to bring your ship or ships here or to an IBI-R orbital base? We can fit your ORI's for free. Oh and don't test the Seeker in anything but computing power. Last time someone made it cry and it went haywire, destroyed the entire base. Then it shutdown and had a nap.

3. Kingofstarryskies

Kingofstarryskies Pangalactic Porcupine

*Burst in door*
    Oh gawd, we ha-a-a-a-a000101010......ve a probl&%^&&&##%&*$#@(&%$@em............
    Ene011101010000101010001010101my attacked base innkrackor 22..............
    Suffering...too much.... damage...
    *Mircosoft sams voice* BLITZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Something.......sTonG
    Shuttttttttttinnnnnnnn-DUN! *Eyes go blue*
    Urgh....
    Playing final message:
    Ow.

4. Prophet of Deception

Damn. I'll fix this lump of metal in the room. Bill?! Bill?!! Look he can't hurt you when he's dead now can he? So help me...
    *Drags body to room. Closes door. Smelting sounds start*
    Ow! My fingernail!

5. SivCorp

*types on armpad*

I have wired you the funds. Our shuttle craft is in orbit right now. We can install the ORI's ourselves, we would like to do some testing first. It does come with a technical document and instructions, yes?

6. Prophet of Deception

Why yes, but it seems like a lot of people want to "test" our products, your sure your just don't, you know, actually test it by pulling it apart right?! Right?!! Just don't. ORI's are ridicously aggresive to attackers.

7. SivCorp

We have a very intense and thorough testing regiment for all our new techs. SivCorp also partners with other corporations to improve upon their products. Thank you for the warning... we will do our testing at our secured facility, per usual. My shuttle has docked, we await the shipment.
    Thank you.

* promptly disappears*

8. Prophet of Deception

*Promptly appears in front of you* I have no idea where I am right now because I just followed your teleport trail. Just don't feed the ORI chocolate. AT. ALL. It's allergic. *Dissapears from hole in floor* *BANG* OW! MY teleporter needs a few minutes to cool down, it's my old one from my childhood.

9. MainstreamMadman

MainstreamMadman Master Chief

Our stealth division requires more ships, aside from our few.... well... classified ships. I would like to purchase 2 KOSS mini jets.

10. MainstreamMadman

And may i suggest an mutual alliance between our two companies? I belive this would be ecinomically benifical to both our companies and our agents.

11. SivCorp

*the artificial AI that deligates all of Siv's buisness dealings just displays a question mark...*
    *Siv walks into the room*

Ok Arial, what are my updates for toda--- what are you doing here?!?
    well, thank you for the advice, but you can't stay here. we will transport you to the waiting room, while we see how you managed to track the teleportation link.

12. Prophet of Deception

Hee hee. There's a lot of things IBI-R can find out how to do.
    *Smoke appears and Alexander disappears*

13. MainstreamMadman

*Madman appears in front of Prophet* Hi! Sorry for the random intrusion, but we would like 2 King Stealth mini Jets. One of our Promethius jets encountered some.... problems with a large Worm, if you could call it that. We'll be by to pick it up later. goodbye! *casually kicks down IBI's main door* STEVE! WHERE'D YOU PARK THE DREADNAUGHT?

14. Prophet of Deception

Oi! That's my bloody DOOR! MY DOOR! MY BLOODY ONE OF A KIND SUPER STRONG REINFORCED SPONSORED BY THATAMAZINGPERSON DOOR! Oh and thank you for your purchase, please come again. Bill?! *Bill hands Alexander a suppressor (Newest IBI-R projectile weapon technology!). Alexander starts firing at Madman's Dreadnought. Finishes clip and throws gun at leaving ship* Ok I'm fine, I'm fine.

15. Prophet of Deception

I think I may finally take you up on that offer. That machine I gave to you to fix you should be done now, so can you think clearly? I woud love to be allied with another corporation because although I have many customers now I have not had any offers for an alliance. Wink at all you other Heads of corporations!

16. MainstreamMadman

I can vouch for an alliance between our two companies. Not like a merger or anything, but we could give each other discounts and scones. (We have lots of scones.)

17. Prophet of Deception

Ok, well we're fine on the scone side of things though.
    *Looks at Bill*
    *Whispers* Bill what did they analysis of the scone go?
    *Bill whispers back*
    Well have a nice day!

18. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((Added to list.))

Prophet of Deception likes this.
  19. Prophet of Deception

I cannot express enough graditude that you have taken enough time out of your glorious but busy day to award me this honour. Who am I kidding?! Thanks for the listing!

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

We are creating a Military Wing for our Foundation so therefore we need 140 units of the API-10101 aswell as 200 units of the
    NEC-OUC

((Also I shall PM you for the weapons. Hope thats okay))

Prophet of Deception likes this.