IBI Research. Finding out everything.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Prophet of Deception, Jan 28, 2013.

?

Please leave an application for one of these five jobs.

Poll closed Mar 28, 2013.
  1. Scientist Staff - Work at IBI Research centers documenting all new discoveries.

22.2%
  2. Soldier - Works on new frontiers setting up Research centers for our fellow scientists to work.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Military scientist - Work at the front end of the job but still work on some new material.

44.4%
  4. Super Soldier - Protect the Military scientists from horrors untold on dangerous planets. Fun.

22.2%
  5. Security Staff - Keep both our colonies and our home research bases secure! Protect the research!

11.1%
  1. Prophet of Deception

Prophet of Deception Big Damn Hero

IBI RESEARCH IS NOW IN LOCKDOWN
    IBI-R Will Re-open soon

nababoo likes this.
  2. Kingofstarryskies

Kingofstarryskies Pangalactic Porcupine

ahem.
    Hello, good sir. I have come to buy a few things, such as a map for every known and populated galaxy.
    Also, see your products, I am very impressed, and MAY consider joining my company with yours. But, alas, my thinking processors need a while now a days, as they have.....lost their touch. That and once I got shot in the bloody head....
    EDIT: Also, may I apply as a super soldier? I have lots of experience in combat, and as a robot, can force myself yto do the orders, even if i don't want to. Im an excellent hacker, and spy. I emplore you to ponder my request.

Prophet of Deception likes this.
  3. Prophet of Deception

Well I am pondering your request right now.
    *hands over MHD (Megaholodisk) of all known and populated galaxies*
    Well do you have all of the necessary augmentations for combat? With the free upgrade you get when joining I could also have my scientists look into updating your processors. Although as you are an excellent hacker and spy I might have some other work for you that isn't publicly advertised. PM me if interested. ((Yeah I have a comment on ma page!))

4. Kingofstarryskies

I think the old processor could use an upgrade.... hell, the whole system needs it! Im running windows 22485443742629!

5. Prophet of Deception

Damn! What's Windows? My entire staff use ARC-9937376557!
    Well I could get someone to check how to upgrade a... uhh... Win..dows.
    Anyway I will check up on w, w, your operating system because well, I guess, we are one of the biggest stored information base.
    Do you know that IBI stands for Intergalactic Bureau of Investigation? That's right, IBI-R is actually a branch of an intergalactic government!

6. Prophet of Deception

*Scientist appproaches Kingofstarryskies*
    Scientist: Windows hey? Well here's a holodisk map of the last known Windows manufacturer, in case you want to exact some revenge for this shoddy model.
    *Attaches large building machine to Kingofstarryskies back*
    Scientist: There you go, that will repair and improve your entire structure over a day or two. Just feed any needed materials that it shows on the screen into this tube here.

7. Kingofstarryskies

Huh, my processors didn't think of that.
    Its from like, twenty thousand years back, man.
    some of my stuff is from then Me myself, Im two hundred years old.

8. Kingofstarryskies

Bill? He STILL LIVES!?
    Dammit, humans are FAAAR to resilient.

9. Prophet of Deception

You look in shape for your age. Well just keep the "you" stuff and the rest can be replaced unless you have any any sentimental attachment to it. That thing attached to your back is quite smart. It runs on ARC-9937376556, admittedly that's a year old but your going to get something even better. IBI-R has been working on a new-
    well better not talk about it here.
    *Glances around*
    I'm not even safe in my own base. I have some more special operations for you. I'll tell you in the room.

10. Kingofstarryskies

Got it. Ill head in in a moment. Also, I hate everything In here except for the me stuff.
    By the way, ignore the cavaity where a heart would be. Long story, ill explain another time.

11. Prophet of Deception

Interesting. I have two appendixes.

12. Kingofstarryskies

*as shocked as a robot could look*
    Uhm.
    kaaaaaaay

13. Prophet of Deception

No really. It's an interesting evolutionary thing. And to think that for thousands of years Humans thought that appendixes had no use. They were all just defective super beings, me and some of my employees are some of the last surviving super beings. Two appendixes allow us to see the colour Ringur. Kind of like a mix between orange and ultra-violet.

14. Kingofstarryskies

Huh.
    Nice. Bet that makes a nice color for a ship. I would have it, but then my sockets would burst. Happened once. I was on fire.
    I blew up the planet for it.
    It was entertaining.

15. Prophet of Deception

Maybe I underestimated you. The entire planet you say? Things just got interesting for you if you know what I mean. Missions won't be scarce.

16. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((please provide a clearly defined code of ethics))

17. MainstreamMadman

MainstreamMadman Master Chief

Being a new company, our small fleet of Cerberus-class dreadnaughts are underequiped. We would like to buy 15 Coldshot shuttles and 20 Janglers. Please send me the cost.

18. Prophet of Deception

Well okay. It's um...
    *stares at calculator*
    20507500 Px. Well that's good. I thought is was sandwich. I'm hungry. Pixels please?

19. MainstreamMadman

MainstreamMadman Master Chief

*Large vworp sound appears with Madman on top of a large space giraffe next to a crate* Here are your pixels! And here is a complementary space Giraffe.
    *Smoke appears and Madman is gone*

20. Prophet of Deception

Well thank you. I've been looking for one of them to ride for ages!
    *Shouts to bill*
    Bill! Where's the space giraffe carrier? BILL?!
    *Wanders off to slap Bill*

MainstreamMadman likes this.