1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed I tried to buy the silver tier ($20) and was told my purchase would be processed

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Nexus Nex, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nexus Nex

Nexus Nex Void-Bound Voyager

I bought it using the amazon purchasing route, and after I put in the credit card info, it told me that my purchase would be manually processed.

Does this mean that I can't buy it? If not does it mean that there was a problem?

Please input some useful info,

Thank You

2. Chronometer

Chronometer Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are you sure you put your info in the right website is my question. I didn't get this bullshit.
    Check if your card was charged. If it was, look into it more and wait for further help. If it wasn't, try and cancel quickly.

3. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

If anything wait for an answer before trying to buy again to avoid a double purchase because you never know what might happen.

Or of course when it says it will be manually processed it just might need to be MANUALLY processed by the team and or chucklefish (by this I mean they need to allow the purchase) or amazon needs to process it either way something needs to be processed and that means I would recommend just wait a day or 2

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Nexus Nex

Nexus Nex Void-Bound Voyager

It worked, just got the confirmation in my email this morning. The credit card I used was a visa vanilla so there wasn't any personal information and it only had $20 on it to begin with so I would have only been able to buy one and then the rest would have been auto cancelled.

5. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

patience is a virtue ;)

OrganizedApocalypse and Tleno like this.
  6. Chronometer

Chronometer Subatomic Cosmonaut

Of course it is. But if his pre-order comes after beta he has every right to be pissed.

failcake likes this.
  7. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Yay. I'm guessing you purposely made that card for buying things online :p

8. failcake

failcake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

And this is why i preffer google checkout =S

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. I have bought Starbound three times already using Amazon payments and it all went fine.

Chronometer and ImmortalFrog like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.