1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

I tried mods, now SV won't even open. Lawd help me.

Discussion in 'Mac / Linux Bug Reports' started by Cissyrene, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Cissyrene

Cissyrene Space Hobo

Basically that. I installed mono and SMAPI. I used the excecute mono(space) drop SMAPI file. Everything seemed fine. However, then I downloaded a couple of mods, if it matters, it was CJBCheats menu, LookupAnything, and NPCMapLocations. I orginally saved them to the wrong place by opening the files in Steam and saving them under Mods folder in there. I tried to run it, but it said:

[SMAPI] Mods go here: /Users/Cissyrene/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Stardew Valley/Contents/MacOS/Mods

So, I tracked that down, moved the files into that path. Now, it still won't open and instead did this: see pic. [​IMG]

I just...don't know what to do. I don't think I actually have that path.

• Cissyrene

Cissyrene Space Hobo

• Cissyrene

Cissyrene Space Hobo

Heaven help me. Can't get the pic to post. Here's what it says:

Last login: Sun Feb 4 22:36:31 on ttys001

Cissys-MacBook-Pro:~ Cissyrene$ /Users/Cissyrene/Library/Application\ Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Stardew\ Valley/Contents/MacOS/StardewModdingAPI.bin.osx ; exit;

[SMAPI] SMAPI 2.4 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Unix 17.2.0.0

[SMAPI] Mods go here: /Users/Cissyrene/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Stardew Valley/Contents/MacOS/Mods

/Users/buildbot/buildslave/steam_rel_client_osx/build/src/common/pipes.cpp (770) : Assertion Failed: fatal stalled cross-thread pipe

/Users/buildbot/buildslave/steam_rel_client_osx/build/src/common/pipes.cpp (770) : Fatal assert failed: /Users/buildbot/buildslave/steam_rel_client_osx/build/src/common/pipes.cpp, line 770. Application exiting.

Assert( Assertion Failed: fatal stalled cross-thread pipe ):/Users/buildbot/buildslave/steam_rel_client_osx/build/src/common/pipes.cpp:770

_ExitOnFatalAssert

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

Deleting expired sessions...none found.

• Cissyrene

Cissyrene Space Hobo

Here it is.

Attached Files: