I say hi (preacher style!) :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ciacho152, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ciacho152

ciacho152 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello lads and gents :) huge Terraria fan from PL here, that was one nice piece of work, but there is something much more spectacular to be discovered, as we all know from The Prophecy (Chucklefish forming).
    Let us anticipate our time of trial, let's patiently wait until we are blessed with history born in stars. We shall prevail in our strength, for what awaits us will be pure AWSUM. Let the Devs hear the voice of people, the voice of masses, lets prevail through those hard times for the sake of the new world.
    Let be heard the suggestions we try to give, and responds we wait to get. Lets praise into the skies, so divines will bless devs with huge abundance of great ideas, and the way to translate those beautiful thoughts into string of 0's and 1's. Let the lines of code be combined together, let the artworks shine through darkest of darknesses(...sessesses?...english hard me no talk), let the world generator to create beautiful worlds, planets, let wild creatures roam those planets, let there be non playable characters scattered all over the universe, LET THERE BE...
    ...YOU...
    ...being hero of the heroes, saviour of the saviours, builder of the builders, player of the players, joined with others like You, but still every single one being unique, in one massive community, all of us, holding ground, purifying ravenous beasts, cooperating or fighting, but either way - simply making the world a better place.

Let the Starbound happen.

PS. TL;DR? go ahead and read, you lazy ^.^ i hope you will find at least 1 positive thing in that wall of text :)
    PS2. Big up devs, serious gratz on whole project, i really hope that it won't die under the tons of real life duties.

2. Hostail

Hostail Pangalactic Porcupine

Aye!
    Quite an inspirational speech you have there :) hope you will enjoy your time here in our forum! Don't forget to check by the irc as well!

3. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

That wall of text was difficult for me to read :whistle:
    Welcome to the forums!

4. Metasight

Metasight Void-Bound Voyager

Oh wow, dat text!
    Welp, welcome to the forums! Hope you can have a good stay!

5. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Greetings and salutations I think you'll like the game I'm going to call it the spiritual successor of Terraria

6. ciacho152

ciacho152 Void-Bound Voyager

thx for kind words lads :) i also hope that being here will be a nice experience :)

7. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, ciacho152! If you need anything, send me a message. I hope that Starbound fills the hole left by Terraria ceasing to update!

8. Jonathan01013

Jonathan01013 Intergalactic Tourist

Hello from the future!
    Sseemss like ssomeone issn't here?

9. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Thread necros will only be tolerated if the thread is still relevant, and the necro itself is on-topic. This thread has been dead for a staggering five years, OP hasn't been online for two years, and you're fully aware of the thread's age and redundancy. Please don't do this again.

Locking.

Jonathan01013 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.