I Never Did Say Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by The Avelon, Aug 13, 2018.

1. The Avelon

The Avelon Phantasmal Quasar

So now I am! Hello! I started out with Stardew Valley and registered an account to download mods. A friend on Steam library shared Starbound with me a little over a year ago and I was hooked! After about 6 months with no computer access, I managed to score a laptop, grabbed Starbound from GoG, and have logged most of my free hours of the day in SB since getting it.

I'm a modder, I got my start in Unreal Tournament 2004 and Elder Scrolls 3. I know how to read Lua and have been kicking around some ideas, but mostly right now I'm fixated on making a series of dash key plugins for tech mods. But in general I love to tinker and would be happy to help out with projects!

So hello, and thank you for having me!

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums, Avelon! It is nice to meet you and to know more about you! Enjoy your time here!

The Avelon likes this.
  3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello! Nice to meet you.

The Avelon likes this.
  4. superconsole

superconsole Queen of Chickens Chucklefish

Hey Avelon, nice to have you here.
    Cool to hear you're a modder - looking forward to see what you come up with :)

The Avelon likes this.
  5. The Avelon

The Avelon Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks everyone. :) I feel welcome!
    Yes ma'am, I have a few up at the moment and a couple other ideas. I want to implement a UI addition so players can define their dash key for the Zerotap series through the interface like the rest of their keys. I'm also arthacking to make stasis pods. Not much of an artist myself but they'll do until a real pixel artist takes an interest. :)

EDIT: Since posting this reminded me, I went ahead and figured out how to patch in a new keybind for the configuration window.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018