I need SV on Android!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krdoosy, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Krdoosy

Krdoosy Aquatic Astronaut

Hey there, so I have been playing Stardew Valley for quite a while now. And I'm loving it. But, unfortunately, the game doesn't exist on Android, which really sucks for me because everytime I want to play SV and I am away from my computer, I have to wait for a few hours to play. So, does anyone have any idea on when it is going to be released on that platform?

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

Stop making the same useless thread over and over and over again. Use the search function and you'll find your answer

Also, if you think that a few hours without playing a computer game is a hardship then you should probably seek help for addiction.

• Krdoosy

Krdoosy Aquatic Astronaut

Dang, chill out l o l

Not sure why would you get so pissed at several similar threads being posted because people are curious, it's not like you moderate this forum or something.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
        • Princesskitty

Princesskitty Space Hobo

Get the Nintendo switch and solve all your problems [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pscyon likes this.
          • BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

I'm really looking forward to Android too. Word is it's in the pipeline, and that's the only word anyone's got. I've got a couple, mindless, free games on my phone that I pull up while sitting in waiting rooms or on the bus. I know how it feels to be stuck with nothing to do, knowing that my mindless poking at the screen could be put to "meaningful work."

That said, yeah, it does get terribly repetitive in the forum when people continually post "How long?" threads. Truth is no one knows. There's history in the gaming industry where fans turn pure ugly when stated dates aren't met. So more and more nobody gives projected dates, and instead just says wait. Also keep in mind CA doesn't do the ports. He contracts with outside companies for porting the PC game to different platforms, so it is really out of his hands at this point. Just rest assured, somebody is working on it.

• Clovis_Sangrail

Clovis_Sangrail Subatomic Cosmonaut

Right -- Spend 300 bucks so I can play a 15 dollar game. Great advice.

Rauchschwalbe likes this.
              • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal