1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help with sword spawning

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by SilverCatChuckles?, Nov 17, 2017.

1. SilverCatChuckles?

SilverCatChuckles? Void-Bound Voyager

Basiclly im trying to make a sword i can then use in the weapons assembly mod because that mod only takes randomly generated weapons so far ive come up wit this /spawnitem violiumbroadsword 1 '{"shortdescription":"Z-Cat Saber"}''{"description":"Silver's ultimate sword!"}''{"rarity":"Legendary"}''{"level":6}''{"elementalType":"electric"}''{"seed":666}'
    can any one make this into a working command and also make it with the special flip slash please.

2. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

2 things that I have found.
    1:this post belongs in the starbound discussion
    2: try spawnitem raresword

3. SilverCatChuckles?

if you meant replace violiumbroadsword with raresword that didnt work
    and if you meant try: (/spawnitem raresword) that gave me a generic item

4. SilverCatChuckles?

maybe if we can find a way to edit a weapon through commands that way we already have the weapon code

5. SilverCatChuckles?

i found this /itemid wieldable lefthand

6. SilverCatChuckles?

never mind they removed it

7. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Dude, PM me, I think I can solve your problem

8. Inferus[RF]

Inferus[RF] Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm pretty sure spawning /spawnitem rarebroadsword would work with the mod, but would need a bit of command editing to get the flipslash as that is only naturally found on the violiumbroadsword