1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Help With Something

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by GalacticKitty, Feb 1, 2016.

1. GalacticKitty

GalacticKitty Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, so i have a big problem. I do not know if this is a glitch or what, but my energy wont regen at all. I've tried everything, I've tried putting on Armour that makes my energy higher but it doesn't work. Also, when i use my nano-bandages, it actually lowers my energy. I can only get full energy by dying, but it goes away in a minute or 2.

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Are you using any mods? Remove them till the issue goes away.

3. GalacticKitty

GalacticKitty Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, so i tried uninstalling some mods, but no luck. I only gain stamina when i kill things. I have no fucking clue what the problem is. Please help

Hm. So i made a new character, and its fine on there. I have no idea why my other character is being all shitty. can anyone explain?

I FIXED IT IM SUCH A DUMBASS LMAO THREAD CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
  4. Thalant

Thalant Zero Gravity Genie

Instead of saying "I fixed it", you could say what was the problem and how did you fix it so other players that have the same issue and find this thread know what to do without asking themselves.
    Also, it's usually called "double post", but what you did was a triple post. When you wan to add something to a previous post, just edit it. For example, write the solution as an edit on your first post.

lazarus78 likes this.
  5. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

If I had to guess, he had the spotlight tech switched on and didn't notice.