1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help I need help to make a server or at least someone explain how to do it

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by wuasertor, Sep 28, 2018.

1. wuasertor

wuasertor Space Hobo

La cosa esta en que un amigo y yo queremos jugar juntos pero ninguno de los dos compro el juego, si se que esta mal disfrutar de esto sin dar de nuestra parte pero si hay alguien que nos puede ayudar con esto se lo agradecería mucho.

The thing is that a friend and I want to play together but neither of us bought the game, if it is wrong to enjoy this without giving on our part but if there is someone who can help us with this I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Moved to multiplayer section. Also please post in english or provide an english translation as stated in our forum rules. I've added a translation for you this time but make sure to add one on your own in the future.

3. wuasertor

wuasertor Space Hobo

Está bien y muchas gracias por todo
    It's fine and thank you very much for everything.

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Also you should buy the game. It isn't that expensive and i doubt anyone will help with a pirated version either. Not to mention that a pirated version can a) contain malicious stuff and b) they're most likely outdated and/or incomplete so you will run into issues sooner or later.

5. wuasertor

wuasertor Space Hobo

if you're right.
    better I will wait to have the game and not make use of "suspicious" material.
    It is not so expensive and you may have it in a few days, thank you very much for your prompt attention and I will take into account to see more information about the photo.

Pdt: I already read the rules