1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

I need help (include error log)

Discussion in 'Support' started by akazx1, Jan 18, 2020.

1. akazx1

akazx1 Aquatic Astronaut

First of all, I used a translator. So I apologize in advance for the awkward translation.
    Today I applied various modes including ppja mode.
    One error (red letter) is repeated over and over again in the Smapi log.
    I'd like to ask for help with this error log.

https://smapi.io/log/4089aeca243840f198fc42e1543a4439

I'll be waiting for the reply.
    thx!

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Can you please upload the entire log? Not just the one error, there's a lot of useful information in the whole thing!

• akazx1

akazx1 Aquatic Astronaut

Sure!

https://smapi.io/log/30af5fa76f99486a866a960b2a522276

This is my error log URL.

> I haven't touched anything since I posted it last time. This log pops up as soon as I run the game, and it keeps repeating throughout the game.

No other modes and retexture other than the URL have been applied at all.

I'm really hoping that this error will be resolved. I'll wait for your reply. Thank U !! :)

+) Additionally,
        My error log includes Korean. So I'll change the part in Korean into English. If you're confused by Korean, please check this part as well.

>>
        An error occured in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
        at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
        at StardewValley.Characters.JunimoHarvester.get_home() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Characters\JunimoHarvester.cs:line 32
        at StardewValley.Characters.JunimoHarvester.update(GameTime time, GameLocation location) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Characters\JunimoHarvester.cs:line 546
        at StardewValley.GameLocation.updateCharacters(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 2549
        at StardewValley.GameLocation.updateEvenIfFarmerIsntHere(GameTime time, Boolean ignoreWasUpdatedFlush) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 2575
        at StardewValley.Locations.BuildableGameLocation.updateEvenIfFarmerIsntHere(GameTime time, Boolean skipWasUpdatedFlush) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\BuildableGameLocation.cs:line 203
        at StardewValley.Farm.updateEvenIfFarmerIsntHere(GameTime time, Boolean skipWasUpdatedFlush) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\Farm.cs:line 1700
        at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateLocations(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 5097
        at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3583
        at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2900
        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 801

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
        • minervamaga

Ah, it looks like there might be an issue with the translation of "Handmade {inputName} Soap'". Are you using an officially supported translation or one from Naver?

• akazx1

akazx1 Aquatic Astronaut

I'm using a officially supported translation.

That missing part of the translation is that the moder will update again, including that part. Then, is the red error log on the smapi because of that missing translation? :)

If so, is it OK to ask again if the same error logs occur after the update later?
            I can't check my computer for errors right now or for a few days... T.T

• minervamaga

We'll take a look into the issue then! Thank you for letting us know, hopefully we can fix it.