1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed I might have entered the wrong email...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by pruitkick, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pruitkick

pruitkick Space Spelunker

Hi people, I just have a quick question about the steam key of this game. I entered the email that I use most commonly, but my steam email uses the alternate email. Is there going to be any problems when the beta is released and the steam keys are sent out?

2. Durg

Durg Orbital Explorer

No, you will get the key in the email you used here, you will copy and paste it out of that email and into steam. You'll be fine!

3. pruitkick

pruitkick Space Spelunker

Oh, thanks. I was worried I wouldn't get it

4. The key should appear on your Humble Store page, you'll just be emailed that it's available I believe. Either way, as long as you have access to the email address you entered, you should be okay.

5. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

It really shouldn't matter what email you used. I doubt steam keys are bound to emails the same as a game invite to a friend on an MMO may be. I believe all that steam does when you enter a key is asked "what game(s) is this for?" and "Is it unused and valid?". Then the game is bound to your account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.