I made myself sad over starbound accidentally.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by JusquaNorthwind, Jun 20, 2020.

1. JusquaNorthwind

JusquaNorthwind Space Hobo

I had this sadness epiphany a while back and I finally made an account on here and wanted to share it with fellow fans of starbound. I played the game during its early access and I played it fairly regularly until just after novakid were added to the nightly builds. I ended up not playing it for a bit, partly because such a vast universe to explore was lonely since none of my friends played the game, and partly because I was without a computer for a few years. Anywho during the time I played I made up characters of each race, gave them a backstory and basically made them a crew. In the starbound universe. The sad thing was I lost all my notes on them. So when I finally opened the game again, made the captain (the novakid of the crew and the only one I could remember his design in game off the top of my head) And played through the opening sequence of earth being destroyed I Sat in shock as I realized that the old crew didn’t make it off that crumbling planet... just the captain, and he’s having to make his way through the universe knowing he left them behind...

2. Vexel Proxy

Vexel Proxy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ashes to ashes, stardust to stardust.