I have ONE question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colony, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Colony

Colony Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    Will ground units block air units?

• Chizuru Minamoto

Chizuru Minamoto Subatomic Cosmonaut

It would make sense that they don't... but I will go ahead and assume they will, for sake of not making air units able to bypass the entire army and just attack the general, that would probably break the game a bit. Although, maybe they will change that, but from the few streams they did of the game, so far I think they got blocked.

• Ellipsis87

Ellipsis87 Seal Broken

I'm so torn about this. Both are good points, really. But I agree with the above commenter, in a game where killing the general is the main goal, I would think they need to be blocked.

• metalreflectslime

metalreflectslime Master Chief

Is is true that the commander can OHKO any enemy unit? This seems OP.

• Chizuru Minamoto

Chizuru Minamoto Subatomic Cosmonaut

I dunno if they can one-hit any unit... I don't think so, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I mean, normal soldiers and such, for now yes, but golems and such? Probably not. In any case, they are supposed to be the most powerful unit you have. Chucklefish said they didn't want people to just hide their commanders, and I understand them, otherwise they could remove them and just let you defend your HQ like in Advance Wars. And well, a few units can probably deal a lot of damage to a commander, so they aren't glass canons, but it should always be risky to attack, so that you always think about your move and the one of your enemy.