1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel acomplished

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by TheCrow7200, Jun 22, 2018.

1. TheCrow7200

TheCrow7200 Void-Bound Voyager

Ok,I haven't said this ever but until today I used a cracked version of starbound...
    Buuuuuut...the game is just so great that I bought it from steam,it feels great man.So yeah....I know that cracking games is a bad thing to do and all but not everybody can ask their parents for games...and that still is not an excuse since I bought it from my own money

Sooo what is the meaning of this post?
    Welp I wanted to say that everybody who cracked any game and they like it should try making money by doing whatever they can so they can support awesome developers.
    My next goal is to buy Stardew Valley

And I wanted to say sorry to the chucklefish team and everybody who has worked on the game for not supporting them until now....

777JackOfBlades, Pangaea and D.M.G. like this.
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Obviously we don't exactly smile upon piracy, but sometimes financial circumstances are less than ideal. You made the right decision in the end, and that's what matters.