1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

I Encountered a house I want. Help

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Ethosnavi, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Ethosnavi

Ethosnavi Void-Bound Voyager

(Starbound Unstable vers.)
    So the other night i was exploring a planet in starbound when I found a house that was randomly generated I really liked, so without thinking, I completely destroyed the house with the intent of rebuilding it on the planet I use for my colony. After realizing that I don't know how to build it again, I quickly took to the internet trying to find any trace of it.

I searched for about an hour and found one picture of HALF the house from pinterest, but I still need the lower half.

If anyone can link me a full picture of the house or the name of it so I can find a picture, I'd be very grateful.

The picture I found V V V (-The flag is added by the player but the rest is vanilla)

3f641fe60dcefc30e609589e4b50c312.jpg

________________________________________(There's a tiny farm under this bit ^^^)

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

This one?

Personally, I'd go for something more original.

Attached Files:

3. Zerukoba

Zerukoba Pangalactic Porcupine

Pretty common on 1st and 2nd tier systems and mostly found on lust/forest planets in general. Sometimes you will even find an empty one.

I spent like the last 30 mins looking for one and beside a rebel Apex camp (which is new for me) I didn't find anything. Seem like Mackinz end up having it though.

4. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Download Tiled, unpack the game assets, and you two can find the cottage in the game assets.

5. Ethosnavi

Ethosnavi Void-Bound Voyager

thanks so much, i personally like its simplicity

6. Zerukoba

Zerukoba Pangalactic Porcupine

I can't do that, while only a few there are clearly things left in the game that I had never seen and I can only see them for the first time once. Thanks for the advice though nevertheless, I actually have a folder of the game unpacked but I dare not look into it too deeply.