I can't even

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senpai Deviljo, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

I don't understand people in other mmo games. Why is the high levels people in it are toxic in their own way. If your low leveled they just completly ignore you and don't bother to help. Same goes if your slightly undergeared. Then they keep on saying this game is dying were not getting enough players for it. WELL, if you get out of your small shell and help people they would stay.

I keep experience this on a game i play called "dragon nest" (not promoting people to play it). I'm at the game max lvl but slightly undergeared and since my character class is the weakest class in the game (dps wise but do good debuff that buff teams). They just kick me out in party's or just leave when i make one. That literally pee's me off. Heck my so called guild said we help everyone but then the most geared people in the guild only help themselves more then others. So what the use of even being in a guild if the best people in it support themselfs and now helping the people who needs help.

I just don't understand how people do that and one of them said when i ask why don't they help others. They're response was "the ones who are undergeared will be consider a liability to us (meaning all the high lvl max geared)." So the only way low level is able to get help is by buying for help and the ones who are undergeared have to buy the gears in market and not getting them for free by the respective area. ( just for one gear cost a arm and a leg for people) Then high level people makes party's but if you want to enter you have to pay them to help you finish that area. Like come on i can't do anything in it just daily and events and then have to log off. If lucky have someone party with me but if not i would just be their wasting unneeded times by chatting non-sense.

Anyway pardon for my ranting on a different game and the typos i made in it. Stuff like this irritated me so bad that i would either want to say extremely mean remarks to the people in my guild (which i haven't yet) or wanting to throw my phone to a wall (in my room). So usually posting stuff like this calms me down a little because i like to see people response. I would do it in the game own forums but then people would be saying " well get good", "join my guild we'll help you" (which i feel like a lie and want me to enter only for the guild points i rack up for the week), or "-insert saying farm for the money to get the items and help-".

2. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Don'tchu worry lizard buddy
    That's the case in pretty much every MMO

3. Senpai Deviljo

That's such a bad toxicity for a game. It makes people want to leave since everything have to be bought by a arm and a leg. or i know this is common use cash to buy in-game items just to get some buff.

4. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

One of the many reasons I quit playing MMOs altogether.

D.M.G. likes this.
  5. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Welp, some aren't like that, but that's a big issue nonetheless

Surenu likes this.
  6. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

By the way - last time I played an MMO I was kicked out of a guild for not being online at least six hours a day. Well, excuse me for having things to do, buddies. I'll just go do my job in shame.

Senpai Deviljo and D.M.G. like this.
  7. Senpai Deviljo

I know your pain too. But mine is been like i won't be on for 3-7 days. I just hate how serious people treat some mmo games.

8. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Yep, and unfortunatly, for the people that just want to be casual on those games, that's pretty much a fun killer

9. Senpai Deviljo

the only game i like to treat serious is skyrim and fallout (serious at modding them).

MMO games just get boring extremely fast mostly because: 1. Stay the same class forever
    2. the need to pay to win gets out of hand fast
    3. Very picky people when trying to party
    4. same boring map
    5. repetitive sub quests and main

the list goes on.