1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

I broke gravity... or at least the tiles that cause it in a space dungeon. How do I fix it?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Twisted_Code, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Twisted_Code

Twisted_Code Void-Bound Voyager

So I was trying to use admin mode to fix a pair of NPC's that kept wandering rapidly back and forth in a space station. I disabled tile protection and started placing blocks to force them onto a tram so I could lift them to the main area. Little did I know that when I would break these blocks the gravity tiles that caused the space station's internal gravity would not be replaced. Is there a way to spawn gravity tiles in with /spawnitem or something? I hope I didn't just seriously FUBAR this section of the station

Edit: other acceptable solutions include things like completely deleting and regenerating the space station. It's not like different stations are that different from each other besides the loot that spawns in them and the rations package being requested or sold

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  2. Twisted_Code

Twisted_Code Void-Bound Voyager

bump! Justification: I still need an answer and I couldn't find any specific rules about bumping. In absence thereof, I assume it's the basic "don't bump unless you can reasonably justify it", hence this explanation. If a moderator disagrees, feel free to delete this post without warning nor explanation. That should, theoretically, reverse this bump