1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Hylotl Helmets...

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BloodyMonarch, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Noir Korrane

Noir Korrane Pangalactic Porcupine

I like some of these. A, B, D and H and I are ones I would definitely use in game. A and B manage to feel a little more appropriate for me. D takes one of my least favourite helmets in the game and actually makes it kind of cool. Your version of H is much better too for me.

C and J i feel are a bit too drastically changed for my liking. The original Aphotic helmet (J) is actaully one of my favourite armours in the vanilla game, so im not a big fan of your redesign. your River Helm (c) loses the "ninja" feel for me and thats why i like the original over your version.

Lazer likes this.
  2. Lazer

Lazer Existential Complex

I don't know how to make mods anymore, but here's a pixel-natural version of the changed helmets without the bodies. Maybe you can make your own!
    [​IMG]

I think some of the colors might need to be changed to support dyeing? idk

And, Noir, I admit the Aphotic helm I did is a pretty goofy departure from the original. Like I said, it didn't really require a change, and I was just playing around. I wanted to take a crack at it because it always just seemed like a bulkier version of the lake helm to me (my pet peeve with Starbound's armor is how huge most of it is).

Another Kevin likes this.