1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

It may be possible to recode it for the one-handed style, but it'd be hard...

2. lordb

lordb Big Damn Hero

So found that this mod is making my game crash when I try to load up any ideas.
    It get to the character select screen but when I click on my character it lags for a sec then ctds.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  3. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

The game is now 1.0, the mod is outdated and L3W may not update it. He's still deciding.

4. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am in the process of fixing the mod for 1.0! I think I need to fix a few more things and it should work. The hardest part is changing the staves because the old code and projectiles no longer exist. I will see if I can replicate the ice rod and dominion rod, but if I have to make them from scratch then it might take a bit more time for the mod to release.

The Alonne likes this.
  5. WolfNamed

WolfNamed Aquatic Astronaut

Can't wait. gj on this mod, L3W!

6. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am making some good progress on my mod. I have a few more things to fix and update still, but I think It might be ready sometime soon!

Zach9o9 and The Alonne like this.
  7. Zach9o9

Zach9o9 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can't wait!

8. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

If everything goes as I planned I should have the mod out later today or tomorrow. I still need to do a couple of things though. Also I am going to have to do some weapon and recipe rebalancing, but I am going to wait for feedback so I can make quick tweaks if they are needed. I am probably going to put my mod up on Steam Workshop sometime as well and make it a .modpak as a download here for servers and to save download time.

Zach9o9 and The Alonne like this.
  9. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

I'll be in charge of updating that, to everyone who will wonder why I'm the one credited as uploading it on there (Well, both of us are but I'll be on there too).

Zach9o9 likes this.
  10. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends [Glad Giraffe] with a new update entry:

Breath of the Wild Change~

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. lordb

lordb Big Damn Hero

A slight request can you make a 1 handed variant to the Master sword True master Sword and Sage Sword?

12. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I will look into it, but honestly I am not sure it would be that interesting imo. The regular one-handed swords lack the epicness the two-handed swords have. I mean if the Master Sword, True Master Sword, Sage Sword, etc could use the two-handed alt abilities as one-handed weapons, then I would be all for it. However, I believe the developers hard coded those abilities to work for two-handed only. It would be nice to do a spin attack/super spin attack or a skyward sword strike (like the empowerment ability does) for one-handed weapons. It may be possible to do it, but would take way too much time to get it working correctly. Btw I am not saying I won't add one-handed versions of those swords, but I am still on the fence about it.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  13. SaiyanKirby

SaiyanKirby Void-Bound Voyager

Any chance of uploading this to the workshop? I'd like to put it in a collection for my friends to easily download.

14. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

I'm talking to him about it right now, he's worried about whether the steam workshop protects his mod from being distributed to others.

15. Zach9o9

Zach9o9 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay, graphical nitpick so I'm sorry; Are some of the swords going to be fixed? Like having the True Master Sword slightly angled down more like the (Unawakened) Master Sword? It just looks odd when the forward stab for some swords is angled up, but the graphics are straight. But I still love it regardless.

16. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Yes, I will fix the swoosh animation so it lines up properly for the swords. I had to do that for the staves so it shouldn't be too much of an issue. I will add it to the list of fixes for the next update.

17. lordb

lordb Big Damn Hero

I realise it wouldn't have the ability and while that is sad i'd like to be able to use a shield with them.

18. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I added the one-handed swords to the WIP list for the next update on my front page. And they will still have the elements on them as well.

EDIT

I fixed the longshot code so it fires double the hookshot thanks to @Fevix so I all that is left is the sword related stuff. I fixed the sword animation positions as well.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  19. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.0 Version) with a new update entry:

Breath of the Wild Change II

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Post updated ---

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    Zach9o9 likes this.
  20. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot