1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. Aurian Runo

Aurian Runo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

... here I am now coming to say to L3W that I been stalling some stuff due to my seeing the alt attacks come up.. looking into what I can code there too.. if I find a way I might have a special surprise that I had started to do before but in a Far better setup. (going to be a pain to CODE my own Alt attack/actions)

2. bowo100

bowo100 Void-Bound Voyager

How do I actually use this mod as I get a .rar and I don't know how to install those type of mods

3. Aurian Runo

Aurian Runo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you extract it, with either 7Zip or Winrar and the folder it holds goes into your mods folder.

L3W likes this.
  4. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

So, I need to work on the recipes a bit and fix a a couple of things. The next update will most likely have the tunics as well since I am trying to finish them up. I might even add something that normally reflects light, but this thing reflects a different light if you know what I mean... ;) Anyways I want to add something special because a certain Zelda HD remake is coming out this March.

5. HyperMan19680

HyperMan19680 Pangalactic Porcupine

I assume you mean the Mirror of Twilight? Hopefully you'll make the Spinner too, as a mount or whatever. I might also like to see the Lens of Truth at some point too.

6. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

The Mirror of Twilight was something I was considering for a while, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. Maybe make it a weapon like in Hyrule Warriors or just a teleporter like in the original game. I decided I would go for the canon source and make it a teleporter. I might end up making the Spinner at some point, but I don't think it will be for the next update. I don't have any plans for the Lens of Truth atm.

7. SJLgamers

SJLgamers Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey, i really like your mod, and i have some suggestions.

The Windwaker:

One of my favourite loz games is the windwaker, so it would be very cool if you added that.
    It doesn't really has to do anything, but maybe make like a holding animation for it/

The king of red lions boat:

Someone already made a mod that added this, so maybe you could add the mod in your mod?
    It doesn't have animations however, so you would probably have to make those as well.

An Epona mount:

I know this is on your list of something you would want to do, but i would absolutely love adventuring the world of starbound playing as Link and riding on Epona.

I know that mounts take a lot of work, but if you have time for them, i would really enjoy them :).

These are just suggestions, and i hope you will do something with it.
    I am a great fan of your mod (and ofcourse The legend of Zelda)
    So i would love if you added these to your mod.

-SJLgamers

8. gerritluca

gerritluca Void-Bound Voyager

how do i get the flames

9. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Ok, so people keep on asking me how to get the flames. On my mod's main page there is a tab called Crafting Recipes WIP (which isn't finished yet because I am planning on changing some of the recipes). Anyways you need to make the respective core fragments (Din, Nayru, or Farore Core Fragments) and put them into the Phantom Hourglass. Then you will get their respective flame (Din, Nayru, or Farore flames). You can make the Phantom Hourglass at the Hylian Station. The Old Dominion Cube which makes the Old Dominion Rod needs to be put into the Phantom Hourglass to be able to craft it into the Dominion Rod.

10. Athomaswolfe

Athomaswolfe Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having a problem where whenever I try to load Starbound up with this mod, in the middle of loading, the game crashes and says, "Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occured during loading: (ItemException) Could not load item asset /items/active/weapons/melee/tiered/broadsword/greatfairysword/greatfairysword.activeitem
    Caused by: (AssetException) Error loadong asset
    /items/active/weapons/melee/tiered/broadsword/greatfairysword/greatfairysword.activeitem

I wouldn't like to delete these files, as whenever I delete the Fairy Sword files, it then moves on to another sword, though I'm not sure which.

11. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I just tested the mod out and it works fine. Please make sure you are using the regular Glad Giraffe and not the Unstable/Unstable Nightly versions because I haven't tested or updated my mod for that version yet. Also make sure you download the latest version of the mod. And if you are using my mod with old characters from previous versions of Starbound then you might want to play the mod with a fresh character as well. Sometimes there is another mod that causes a conflict, but this is a rare case. If another mod is not working with mine then let me know what the mod is and I'll see if I can solve the issue.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  12. Kar

Kar Big Damn Hero

Hello there. I came here to say that my friends and I love the work and effort you put into this mod, and we use it a whole bunch! That being said, there is..one major problem. Well actually a nasty ugly bug.

It pertains to the Fairy Bow and the fire arrows.

Yesterday, I had made the bow and decided to take it for a spin, and after a while, I missed with an arrow, (It did its fire effect, damaged some of the blocks underneath the enemy, but missed the target) and afterwards, the target became invincible. *Edit* I wanted to be more clear on this. The enemy was still hostile and able to attack me, but all weapon attacks/effects/specials passed through the enemy, dealing no damage. This also happened when the damage wasn't enough to slay it in one shot.

It couldn't be damaged with any weapon, vanilla or modded (Including ones from your mod), and I was forced to flee.

I'm running a very light modded game/server with the Kazdra and Sergals race, and then your mod and FrackinUniverse.

It could be a confliction with Frackin perhaps, as I see that no one else has had a problem with this, other than my friends and I.

I really want to see this mod shine, because you've done so well on it. If there's any more information I can provide to help, please let me know.

Thanks for your time!

13. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

@Kar I will see if I can fix the problem. I don't think it's because other mods though.

14. Kar

Kar Big Damn Hero

Thank you very much! We look forward to hearing from you again!

*Edit* I noticed the bow doesn't have a damage value in its description. Perhaps that might be it, I'm not sure

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  15. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends [Glad Giraffe] with a new update entry:

Glad Giraffe Update IV

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Kelthazan

Kelthazan Pangalactic Porcupine

This is so cool ^_^ What I'd really love to see is a complete overhaul one day where everything is Legend of Zeldafied from monsters to races and ships so it's LoZ in space! Wouldn't that be neato?

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I don't think you realize how much work that is.

L3W, Kelthazan and Relten like this.
  18. Kelthazan

Kelthazan Pangalactic Porcupine

OH I can imagine it'd be quite the challenge :u, just saying that it'd be cool to see.

19. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I will tackle the monsters eventually. So far I am focusing on weapons, items, and objects atm. I plan on doing clothes and armor soon. Once my mod has a decent amount of content then I plan on adding dungeons for the more important items. Anyways It is a lot of work to do stuff on my own and I like to work on things one step at a time especially since Starbound seems to change things constantly.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Kelthazan likes this.
  20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I know that feel, bro. FU has been done much the same way, expanding as I go. And , yknow, redoing bits over and over :)

And ignoring the more insane suggestions/complaints/comments as a general rule. "Hey, this might be a neat feature" is one thing. Those ones are great. The others though.....ugh.