1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

The way to get winning tickets is to play Mazebound 64 at the Outpost. I also believe you can get a winning ticket from the fossil mini game as well. As for the 3 goddess flames you get them from the Phantom Hourglass by taking their respective core fragments (DIn, Nayru, and Farore) and altering them on it.

2. caboose42977

caboose42977 Yeah, You!

oh cool thanks for that

3. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Now that the forums are back up I have some news...

I wanted to add new things to the mod, but now I am just focusing on getting it working for Glad Giraffe. I don't have any plans atm to start any large scale projects like Epona etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1450120427][/DOUBLEPOST]I just need to fix a few more things and an update should roll on shortly...

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    Mega flapper likes this.
  4. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends (Pleased Giraffe Stable) with a new update entry:

Glad Giraffe Update I

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1450206660][/DOUBLEPOST]Now I can focus on adding new content. I am going to start by improving the weapons (maybe giving them altabilities) and fixing up older sprites.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    Mega flapper likes this.
  5. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am almost done with part II of my update. Everything is going smoothly and I hope to get it out soon!

6. KingJigglypuff

KingJigglypuff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not sure if you already know this, but this mod has a conflicting item with the Frackin' Universe mod. The said conflict is with the cinnamon item.

7. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I didn't know because I don't use Frackin' Universe. Anyways those items are going to be removed and eventually get replaced with different items. The next update will fix the problem.

8. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends [Glad Giraffe] with a new update entry:

Glad Giraffe Update II

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. jakethenovakid

jakethenovakid Void-Bound Voyager

when I starbound with the mod installed it says there's a duplication error with the crafting items. Can you help?

10. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Post your error log and I will see if I can help. There could be a mod confliction that I don't know about. I recently had to fix an incompatibility issue with Frackin' Universe. Also did you download the latest version? I have no problems with the latest version so far and I have tried it with several mods.

11. jakethenovakid

jakethenovakid Void-Bound Voyager

nevermind for some reason when i converted the mod to a .zip file it put the mod inside the mod. But on the bright side i now know how to make things invisible which can be useful

12. xxelement

xxelement Void-Bound Voyager

I have installed the mod now my game is basically in god mode any reason why? it wasn't like that before I put the mod in

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  13. LXDimitri

LXDimitri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, I thnk I'm having the same issue jakethenovakid had. My error "Fatal exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (StatusEffectDatabaseException) Duplicate stat effect named 'light3', config file '/stats/effect/navilight/light3.statuseffect'

I got this error even after I had removed every other mod other than this one. I unpacked the "Hylian Weapons of Legend" in my mods folder in giraffe_storage.

UPDATE: I just deleted the 'light3.statuseffect' from the mod folder and now Starbound doesn't crash. Weird stuff.

14. Zach9o9

Zach9o9 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like it so far. I just have one suggestion: replacing the Blade Whirl on Gannon's Trident with the Energy Whirl, so that it also calls back to other LoZ games (like A Link to the Past, and the OoX games.)

15. Qblki

Qblki Yeah, You!

I'm very confused on installing your mod... I put everything in the Mod folder but nothing works, then I noticed that there isn't a .modpack file in your mod, can you explain how one could install your mod?

-Edit: Nevermind, i got it, I feel dumb lawlercaosterphh

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  16. Xlaits

Xlaits Void-Bound Voyager

Quick question... What is the difference between Navi and the Heal Fairy? Just one is a better light source? It seems like it SHOULD be healing me, but it isn't. The little icon DOES appear int he de/buff area, though.

Also, side note, the animations for the fairies tdo bug me a bit. Their "particles" should either be animated constantly, or be non-existent while the player isn't moving. Just a little thing that was bugging me, is all.

17. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I already did that, but I didn't post the update yet because of Holidays and other things.[DOUBLEPOST=1451923902][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Unfortunately I can't seem to figure out a way to keep them animated consistently or else I would. The Healing Fairy should be healing you though.[DOUBLEPOST=1451923985][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That is probably not my mod. It could be because you used /admin or something else.

18. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

19. HyperMan19680

HyperMan19680 Pangalactic Porcupine

While IDC if its Blade Whirl or Energy Whirl, I might perfer to have multiple options for Ganon's Trident. ((I love the Spear Alt-attacks))

20. Xlaits

Xlaits Void-Bound Voyager

Sadly, it is not.