1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I made a new banner for my mod page!

2. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I plan to release the next update soon.

3. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

A Hylian prophecy stated that an update would occur sometime today...

4. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends with a new update entry:

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. raymonravingmassey

raymonravingmassey Yeah, You!

6. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am doing a small update to add in a recipe for it later today. It's not implemented in the vanilla game as a ore yet. I suggest for now just use /admin and cheat for it.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  7. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends with a new update entry:

"Well, excuuuuuse me, Princess!"

8. raymonravingmassey

raymonravingmassey Yeah, You!

oh okay thank you still i love the mod great job

9. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Thanks! ^_^ I just added the triangliumore to the Hylian Station. I am still balancing pixel prices for the weapons and items that have them.

10. austinlb90

austinlb90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

is it possible that you could try to do the four sword? i know it's not likely but have you tried?

11. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I haven't tried making the Four Sword yet. I can make the sword, but actually coding the thing to possibly work like it does in MC, FS, and FSA is going to be challenging.[DOUBLEPOST=1439758843][/DOUBLEPOST]I wanted to make the purple Picori Blade and then you would have to use elements to upgrade it into the Four Sword. It would be Picori Blade (Purple) > Picori Blade + Earth Element = White Sword (Green) > White Sword (Geen) + Fire Element = Whtie Sword (Red) > White Sword (Red) + Water Element = White Sword (Blue) > White Sword (Blue) + Wind Element = (The Yellow Four Sword). As for the cloning ability well that would the hard part.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  12. austinlb90

one more suggestion, you know the hammers, like the windwaker one, could you do one of those with a special right click, doing the big stun smash.

13. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I think it's possible to do something like that. Anyways the Magic hammer (ALttP and ALBW), Megaton hammer (OoT), and Skull hammer (WW) are actually some of the next things I am working on. If you take a look at my front page you will see what I plan on adding in the next update.

14. austinlb90

i didn't even notice, thanks for telling me it was there.

15. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am working on fixing my mod for the unstable version of Starbound which will eventually become the next stable version. I am going to do a small update soon. Who knows maybe I will whip it into shape? :p

16. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

So, I have everything fixed for the unstable version of Starbound! I've even added a few new things as well. I probably won't do another update until the unstable version becomes stable which CF (Chucklefish) said was coming soon.

17. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I plan on doing a small update soon for the Pleased giraffe unstable version. This is because of a lot of stuff in my mod was broken and I had to fix it. My mod should work fine once Pleased Giraffe unstable becomes stable as well.

18. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends (Spirited Giraffe stable) with a new update entry:

It looks like this item doesn't work here...

19. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends [Pleased Giraffe][Unstable] with a new update entry:

Burnt Out...

20. Xavier Darkheart

Xavier Darkheart Pangalactic Porcupine

So far I like it. My only complaint is the Master Swords hit detection is set a bit too forward, so unlike typical weapons, you can't stand on the breakable objects all over, and smash them. It seems the hit comes from the origin of the little projectile, and if so, I think I can understand why, but if that was unintentional, I thought I might mention it here.