1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. keaporokor

keaporokor Aquatic Astronaut

HO
    WITH the spécial affect spin ATK Not 2handed if you can

2. Ansler

Ansler Void-Bound Voyager

Well when you get back at it, I've been doing research for the Guitar of Waves specifically and I've found, at least in my own opinion, that Starbound's Nylon Guitar is probably the closest sound match.

3. Zsashas

Zsashas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How do I get the Flames for upgrading the Master Swords?

Also there seems to be an issue with various weapon tooltips, such as the unknown special for the Gerudo Naginata or the element type for the Rods.

Also, is there any way for the Roc's Cape to allow faster falling if down is held?

4. Benven99

Benven99 Phantasmal Quasar

Hello! A heads up, if you could delete the triangliumore override file you have, its messing compatibility with Frackin Universe. Thanks!

5. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am looking into updating my mod so it works with the current version of Starbound. If there are any Zelda fans who know how to do lua scripting and/or can sprite, then PM me or you can check out the link I made on my front page that goes to a journal with more info! :heylisten:

6. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.1 Version) with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Updates 1.3.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

notanaccount2 likes this.
  7. notanaccount2

notanaccount2 Big Damn Hero

glad to see that this got updated

8. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Aye, he's a tough one.

9. sonicopi1

sonicopi1 Void-Bound Voyager

love this mod ,wish there was more armour and cosmetics like link's clothes, midnas armour maybe or a majoras mask.maybe some techs like the ball tech looking like the wolf link idk I'm just saying ideas lol. great mod,just needs more content

10. vojta21212

vojta21212 Aquatic Astronaut

Could i use some of the scripts for my own mod if i credit it?
    (No i wouldn't copy the sprites or anything like that, i just want to make my own master sword)

11. notanaccount2

notanaccount2 Big Damn Hero

This mod conflicts with Frackin Universe
    point of conflict is /Hylian Weapons of Legends/items/generic/crafting/triangliumore.item
    Could you please patch this? A lot of people seem to have mentioned this conflict on FU's discussion page as well (as well since it uses the vanilla "triangliumore" item name I would imagine it would conflict with many mods, at least any that edit vanilla ores. This sort of thing is super easy to avoid if you just put a custom prefix on your mod items, such as "HWoL-triangliumore" or something)

12. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

So, @shadowd15 is going to help me fix this mod up for 1.4 and add some new things as well. I am giving them permission to help develop this mod since I trust them and they have worked on this mod before.