1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W submitted a new mod:

Hylian Weapons of Legends - Crafts weapons, items, armors, and materials from eras spoken in the Hylian Legends..

Read more about this mod...

Phaena likes this.
  2. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Interesting...

3. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Yep.. ^^

4. trailblazer57

trailblazer57 Subatomic Cosmonaut

pics please?

5. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I will do some pics soon. ^^

6. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I added pics of the Hylian Station & the Interface Screen! ^^

7. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

So, I have fixed Dkm2 hookshot, skywardsword chest, and alinktothepast chest from the Legend of Zelda Link mod so far. Since his mod is outdated and he hasn't been active then I am going to fix and update the files and see if I can add them into my mod. I will be making my own tweaks to them as well if they need them. I will give credit to his original designs, but I plan on changing things so it's not just a copy paste etc. Let me know what you guys think as well.

8. BloodyAngel

BloodyAngel Void-Bound Voyager

Will there be a young link version of the tunic?

9. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

If you mean one without tights then maybe in the future.

10. TimeCraked

TimeCraked Phantasmal Quasar

Will there be any decorational objects?

And if I were to make a Goron/or/Zora Race mod (Something I was planning) Could we do something for cross-compatibility or something like that?

11. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I don't know, but probably not soon since I want to only focus on weapons, armors, and items (like the hookshot) for now. I spent a lot of time creating what I already have released and have been working at it non-stop. I will get back to it when I get into a starbound mood, but for now I am burnt out.

12. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I plan on trying to get some new stuff added to my mod soon. I don't know for sure, but I am hoping to get some more content out this month.

13. Lupus Alifer

Lupus Alifer Void-Bound Voyager

I was just about to start a mod like this. Do you want any help with it?

14. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

It depends on what kind of help you are offering. I like to make more content for my mod by myself, but lately I have been thinking of having someone help out.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  15. Lupus Alifer

I'm a noob of all trades at the moment. Getting into pixel art and json. Happy to help in any way if it's LoZ content!

16. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am getting closer to releasing the next update!

17. Lupus Alifer

Hells yes. Do you spend a lot of time modding? What do you spend most of your time on?

18. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Yes, I spend all my free modding. I get feedback from my modding friends as well. I would say the coding eats up my time the most and I get the sprites done pretty quickly. I like to fine tune a lot of things because I dislike having to do small updates to fix something I easily overlooked. This update is going to have much more than I added before. If you check my front page it shows what I have completed for the next update. Any WIP (work in progress) type of stuff is going to be added as well. The stuff that says eventually most likely won't happen the next update. I add new ideas to my list when I think of something I am interesting in making.

19. Lupus Alifer

I'm getting right into it as well, I like your stuff L3W, keep up the good work

20. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Thanks! If you liked what I had before then you will definitely enjoy the update! I worked pretty hard on it! I can say it will come out sometime this week.

Lupus Alifer likes this.