Hydra Corp.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Ren, Dec 26, 2012.

?

Should i kill myself?

1. Yes.

58.3%
  2. No.

54.2%
  3. Definitely not. You are my new leader and I'd rather die in for our cause.

41.7%
  1. Ren

Ren Starship Captain

Hi, i've just started new corp. called Hydra. It was always name (but not just name) of my clan or something bigger. Everybody can join to our cause. You know, Hydra has many heads.

The main idea is just.... work on something very dangerous somewhere in secret. Like high in mountains deep in earth, under water or on vulcanic planet.

For now is Hydra just a though, scientific core with litle army of elite soldiers, armed with miracles of science, it could by clones, drones or something, but over time it became something more like conviction or religion.

And at last. It's not a coincidence that name of our corp. is conformable to Cerberus which you probably know. But Hydra has much more heads...

Thanks for staying and reading. The time will come.

2. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((please provide a clearly defined code of ethics, some defining information, a specialization, and some basic formatting for ease of reading))

ST4TICStriker and Ren like this.
  3. Voted Yes and No.

Because Schrodinger's Cat, y'know?

4. wizzard

wizzard Aquatic Astronaut

Voted yes.
    Who asks dumb question is bound to get dumb answers.

5. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

Hail hydra!
    (marvel reference)

Ryd3r likes this.
  6. Ren

Ren Starship Captain

Ok some more informations.

Organization
    Hydra is a criminal corporation dedicated to the achievement of galaxy domination through terrorist and subversive activities on various fronts resulting in a New Galaxy Order. The organization is run with behind-the-scenes direction by Lord Ren. Under him is central ruling committee; under them are individual division chiefs, and under them are rank and file members and special agents.

In order to become a member of HYDRA, an individual must be a legal adult willing to submit to a thorough investigation of the applicant's persnonal background and to swear a death-oath of loyalty to HYDRA and its principles.

Technology
    HYDRA's level of technology is higly advanced, based in part of technology of the aliens. HYDRA uses various advanced experimenta vehicles, devices and genetically enhanced soldiers.

"Hail, HYDRA! Immortal HYDRA! We shall never be destroyed! Cut off a limb, and two more shall take its place! We serve none but the Master--as the galaxy shall soon serve us! Hail HYDRA!".

Any resemblance is purely coincidental

ST4TICStriker likes this.
  7. Blankness

Blankness Void-Bound Voyager

As long as we're allowed to burn down forests and wear stupidly shinny helmets I'm in!

(Ps: I don't know how corporations work, so I assume I gotta collect them all.)

Ren likes this.
  8. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Orbital Explorer

I am looking for a platform to launch my interstellar campaign of domination. I feel like I can benefit from Hydra. You have my vote.

Ren likes this.
  9. NinjaBoffin

NinjaBoffin Big Damn Hero

You should really have more info my dear sir! :)

Ren likes this.
  10. Ren

Ren Starship Captain

Ok.. Hydra lives.. For the humanity!

11. ShroomiesMuggins

ShroomiesMuggins Tentacle Wrangler

It sounds good so far, but you really should add aton of info. you'll get more people joining if you do