1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Humble Bundle Problem

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by joker13o1, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joker13o1

joker13o1 Yeah, You!

Hello, I have a problem. I've pre-ordered Starbound some time ago (a few months). Today, I tried retrieving a confirmation email in order to download the sountrack, but it seems that I didn't get one. Looked through the forums, people keep saying something about a humble bundle page that I should be able to access, but I haven't the slightest clue to what they are referring. Tried using the resend feature, to no avail. I get links to previous humble bundle purchases, but not starbound. Please help!

2. You might need to email support@chucklefish.org from the email you used to pre-order/with your transaction ID if the resender doesn't show it (are you sure you pre-ordered using that email?).

3. joker13o1

joker13o1 Yeah, You!

Thanks, I'll try that. What's the transaction ID, though?

4. When you make a purchase on PayPal (or whichever payment service you used to pre-order), you usually receive some sort of confirmation code; this is usually stored in your purchase history and emailed to you as well. I believe they start with an X for Humble purchases. If you include that in your email, they should be able to find out what email address is associated with your pre-order in case it isn't the one you're thinking of and trying with the resender. Otherwise, if it is the correct email and you email them from that one, that's probably enough for them to find your keypage link for you.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    Drofox and joker13o1 like this.
  5. Walanoth

Walanoth Space Hobo

Ok, so I just pre-ordered Starbound, but I have not gotten my key or whatever to download it! How am I going to play? Because, I do not think it be neccesary for me to pay another 15 dollars just to have it again! I paid with my credit card, so how do I do this? I do need help, because I have found NO WHERE to download it. And I bought it on the website.

6. mage424046

mage424046 Aquatic Astronaut

so, if I just email support my accounts email, and im 100% sure its the right email I used to preorder, I wont need the transaction ID to get my steam key? if so, I can TOTALLY do that :O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.