1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Humble Bundle problem URGENT!

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by DrChemistry, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrChemistry

DrChemistry Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sooo if you search Starbound Redeem Badge you find MY Humble Bundle link and some other information. What can I do? Or what can the guys at Starbound do to fix this? I don't want to lose my Game/Steam Code and other stuff

EDIT: So uh I checked on my Humble Bundle Page and it says that the key has been claimed. So crap.

2. Cenlax

Cenlax Title Not Found

If even your game were to be lost, just hit one of the staff up and he or she will fix it. Even if somebody took it, just report the problem and it will be all fine.

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I suspect that at this point, this is more a problem that needs be handled by Humble instead of Chucklefish. Like I said before, you need to get into contact with them to get them involved.

4. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

I'm disgusted with people these days

Stealing hard earned games from people is this what this world is coming to?
    It's like walking up to a person and literally pulling there wallet out of there hand taking what they want then putting it back in there hand

MDoubleM, OneOnlyDan and Jonesy like this.
  5. DrChemistry

While i agree it does seem more like a chucklefish problem seeing as their preorder page is the one that comes up.

6. DrChemistry

PROBLEM SOLVED! Molly fixed the issue for me AND gave me a free Pixel Tier copy!

7. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Awesome! Glad everything worked out for you, mate.

8. carcrasher65

carcrasher65 Pangalactic Porcupine

Dat email address...
    I'm guessing anyone can Google this
    and could change the information and keep submitting?
    CONFIRMED
    I set the email to something a little less vulgar ;)

Oh well nice to hear the problem was fixed-ish even though this was probably the most unluckiest thing to happen to a Starbound Pre-Order-er

Here is the somewhat original for those interested
    [​IMG]

9. DrChemistry

It doesnt matter much now. I got the Key so it's basically changing the email and the NPC name

10. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

So I have to ask, did you post the link anywhere for people to get it?

11. DrChemistry

12. Dreviore

Dreviore Void-Bound Voyager

What happened is that you posted it some place. Plain and simple, Google's spiders wouldn't have found it unless it was linked somewhere on a website.

I also recall it having been posted onto 4chan, which once again, was a result of your or someone you shared it with having posted it elsewhere.

13. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

Stop making assumptions and useless posts.

14. Dreviore

Dreviore Void-Bound Voyager

Assumptions? It's how Google Spiders work.

It doesn't just randomly come across websites to catalog.

If anything your post was more useless then mine, I at least know what I'm talking about in comparison to yourself.

Since in fact you've decided to be rude, spend 5 minutes and educate yourself child: http://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet/basics/search-engine1.htm

Oh and in fact, his url was posted on 4chan before it reached Google. Which means he shared his url and/or managed to get his email hacked.

15. Wyvern

Wyvern Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Gotta say, my first choice would not have been to come on these forums and tell everyone exactly how to find the page.

16. Locking as resolved. As per the sticky at the top of the forum, conversations not relating to solving pre-order problems in this forum don't really help as they bump other topics that need attention further down where they may not be seen as quickly.

linkthegamer and Jonesy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.