1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvyUDUx3U-Q&t=587s

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Honnai, May 4, 2024.

1. Honnai

Honnai Space Hobo

It's a small short video, there won't be a sequel, but I made it because I love this game. I hope one day Starbound will find the place it deserves.

2. Dankino

Dankino Aquatic Astronaut

Sadly YT crashes for me, cant watch your video. But I managed to scan through most of it also I do see it's half an hour long, that is NOT SHORT nor small video at all xD
    Short videos are 5 to 10 minutes tops, like AMVs (animated music videos) or trailers types, recaps, compilations, those are called short videos not what you have here.
    Yours can be called simply an gameplay episode video.

Also I suggest take the URL and place it in the thread as Youtube link option instead of having it like that in the title.
    And the title can be "my Starbound Youtube video".

If you plan on making a episodic journey of your character or characters then it would make sense, also record builds or some actual more creative content in the game that would be awesome, but like this just this one gameplay video is not much inviting. We all seen the start of the game WAY TOO MUCH already. Not something people seek out at all.

Good luck with it and hope you can expand. Happy Starbounding :)