1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed How to pay a package of 4 if we are in a different country?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by incognito, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incognito

incognito Orbital Explorer

A group of us (4 people) want to buy starbound, but one is from mexico, another is from Uruguay and two chile. He who pays the of all is the from Chile but do not know how to pay, do not have paypal that other means could we provide?

sorry my english suck...

2. FrozenFlame

FrozenFlame Giant Laser Beams

Oh darn what a dilemma you guys are in.
    Currently the only paying methods are Paypal, Amazon payments, and that Google one (sorry no experience here, went the paypal route)
    So yeah you guys are going to need one of those paying methods, and buying the 4 pack means only one of you guys pay $60, 4th game on discount (pixel tier for example).
    That's the only way, digital distribution is cool but very limited in some cases.

3. Jynx

Jynx Big Damn Hero

Paypal changes the currency type to the type the shop wants. So paypal is your best bet. Just have your friends make paypal accounts and put some money on them to send them to who ever is buying the pack.

FrozenFlame likes this.
  4. pigsarehairy

pigsarehairy Void-Bound Voyager

i live in New Zealand the only thing we can really use is visa cards......

5. backeby

backeby Big Damn Hero

Just add the debit/credit card (Visa/Mastercard) on one of the three services mentioned..?

6. pigsarehairy

u can't

7. ammartino

ammartino Void-Bound Voyager

Paypal should allow you to use a visa card without having a Paypal account. I don't have a Paypal account and I have done this before with Paypal+Visa/Amex.

Google Wallet also allows you to use a add credit card, although they want to keep the card information. You can still remove the credit card information from Google Wallet, but it is not straight-forward.

8. pigsarehairy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.