1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed How to obtain my beta when its released?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Lanceros, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lanceros

Lanceros Master Chief

Hey i pre purchased the standard 15$ tier. I usually save some sort of documentation but i cant seem to find any. im wondering how i will get my actual game and beta?

i'm assuming i will get an email with the link?

2. Samiz

Samiz Big Damn Hero

I think we receive an email with the link... I have my humblebundle link of my Tier in my favorite.

3. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

I am do not know if the email you get will contain a link to the beta download. It might also just be a link to your humble with the notice that the beta (then game) are out or just an email telling you to check your humble, but I am pretty certain you will get some kind of email notification.

Jonesy likes this.
  4. Lila

Lila Phantasmal Quasar

If you are concerned you can go to the humble site and there is a spot you can put in your email and have an email sent containing a link to every game page you ever got with that email.

5. Lanceros

Lanceros Master Chief

Thank you very much, this did what i wanted. ^^ i was like ok i know i pre ordered this... but where is my proof? :rofl: thanks a bunch.

6. linkthegamer

You can also make an account with humble to make sure your page is claimed and place all your games from them in one spot.

7. Lanceros

Lanceros Master Chief

Already had an account, just forgot it was through humble.

8. Quilbo

Quilbo Orbital Explorer

It won't be released, i'm guessing now

Came back after months and still no word about a beta from devs..

9. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

We've been guarenteed to get a Beta with 3 out of the planned 10 tiers avaliable by the end of the year.

WoxandWarf and linkthegamer like this.
  10. Nikki

Nikki Subatomic Cosmonaut

11. linkthegamer

Personally I would have quoted this bit:

Also this is not directed at you but I am going to state this because the question keeps getting asked in the forum that quote is from:

(updated as of 9-19-2013) means that is when the line that proceeds it was struck out. It does not mean the release date was changed to that. Just FYI encase some people find that confusing.

Also hey, the wording seems to be clearer now.

12. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

well beta will be out this year that is all i know

13. Trowzers

Trowzers Existential Complex

If you want to discuss the beta release date (rather than how to obtain it), then go to this thread, otherwise this thread might get deleted.

As for how it's redeemed - I am guessing many will probably use a Steam key, but not sure if that will be ready for the initial beta release. I'm sure they will let us know closer to the time.

linkthegamer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.