1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed How to craft/break walls

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Mythril Guy, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mythril Guy

Mythril Guy Void-Bound Voyager

Nevermind I figured out how.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  2. Loxy

Loxy Pangalactic Porcupine

I take it you have just started within Starbound? :)

If so when you create a new character, You have a locker on your ship that contains your first "terraforming" item, called the "Matter Manipulator"
    Move that to your hotbar and press the number to "equip" it.

Holding left Mouse button removes walls in the foreground. Holding Right Mouse button removes walls in the back.

To craft walls you can place the blocks in your inventory in the same manner. Left Mouse button places them on the foreground for walls.
    Holding right click, generates them into the back as a back wall.

Chopping trees gives you unrefined wood, Which turn into wood planks for walls/backwalls and other uses such as platforms.

Mining cobblestone can be turned into cobblestone bricks which can be used too.

Holding shift turns your building square from a 2x2 to a 1x1 size for finer details which uses less wood.

Did I forget anything?

Gothboy77 likes this.
  3. Mythril Guy

Mythril Guy Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for replying. I've actually gotten pretty used to Starbound now. I have scavenger armor and I figured out that right clicking destroys "walls"

4. Loxy

Loxy Pangalactic Porcupine

That's great :D
    If you need any more help, Just ask :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.