1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved How To Beam to ship?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Kingdomonkey, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingdomonkey

Kingdomonkey Void-Bound Voyager

I cannot find anywhere that tells me how to beam to a friendly, or unfriendly, ship anywhere. Is it not possible? or am I just missing something! My Teleporter doesn't have anything to click too!

2. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

There should be an arrow pointing up on the right of the screen.

Normally you can only beam up on the surface of the planet

Hover the mouse over the teleporter and press E I think to interact with it

3. Kingdomonkey

Oh okay! so to get on a friendly ship I have to be on a planet then??

I went to the planet and looked for the arrow on the right to go up to the npc ship but its only the one to return to my own ship. Sorry I forgot to say I'm on unstable.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  4. Hel

If you beam to your ship and press E on the teleporter if anything it will be there.

I haven't honestly played Starbound for a while. Especially not the Unstable branch.

Oh and please use the edit button to make amends to the last post if nobody has replied. Double posting is frowned upon here

5. Kingdomonkey

Dang. Yeah sadly it isn't an option on my teleporter to beam to friendly ship. Okay well thanks anyway! I'll see if I can keep pressing buttons lol

Yup! Silly me you need a mech to get to the stations and such! then itll show up on the teleporter!

I think I figured it out finally, I think you need a mech to be able to fly to them. I'm gonna try it!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  6. Hel

Its good you got it working and all. But come on what did I say aboit double posting

Sinse it is resolved. Its getting locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.