1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed How Safe Is Your HumbleBundle?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by LarryTheLastStarfighter, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

That is because they are already indexed in google, just that one link.
    robots.txt will prevent new links appearing (which would only appear if you shared the link publicly) and if google checks up on an update for the page it will remove it from the search engine.

2. Vanishing

Vanishing Zero Gravity Genie

I know that, I meant in the original post, this line should be removed as well, since google already indexed it and it will be there in the mean time.
    Like..right now it still works.

3. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

It will go away in about a day or so.

4. wraithbone

wraithbone Pangalactic Porcupine

Also if you [removed].

You can see its only a couple of links appear. So maybe those are the only two that are indexed...
    You should probably let the other person know as well.

5. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

Watch out for jonesy he has mad hax skills, here is his mad skillz in action. No ones pre order is safe lol.

Warning: Language

RodrigoKiller and Jonesy like this.
  6. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

That was how I found the second key. I will try to let them know but seeing how the key was leaked onto a Russian 2 chan and the email enter is Russian it might not be the original owner. Also if someone speaks good Russian I could use your aid translating the message for the person so I do not have to use google translate.

7. LarryTheLastStarfighter

LarryTheLastStarfighter Astral Cartographer

8. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

I got the link to the cd key, any admin want it? :/

9. OmnipotentEntity

We know the two that were leaked.

10. Magma Claw

Okay then...

11. Tuxu

Tuxu Orbital Explorer

Wait what?!
    I've bought my girlfriend a copy and I want to surprise her by sending the code to her E-Mail when the game comes out.
    Does that means that her gift is in danger!? ggl is the death of romance... :<

Sorry if I didn't get what you were saying here - it's a bit late on this side of the globe...

12. OmnipotentEntity

Long story short is someone posted their key on the internet and Google indexed it. If you don't post your key on the internet for everyone to read then you're OK.

13. failcake

failcake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've sended a lot of humble gift codes, never had a problem with it, but its like omni said, don't post it public and its safe

14. DrChemistry

DrChemistry Subatomic Cosmonaut

So uhhh, what do i do?

RodrigoKiller and linkthegamer like this.
  15. linkthegamer

Hmm... I really dunno, if your keypage (the page with the soundtrack not the page with the tier bonuses) is claimed to your humble account it should be safe... other then that i would guess watch the other page to make sure people don't change any of the rewards.

16. DrChemistry

It seems the page with the music was already claimed by someone else.

17. linkthegamer

Contact humble and get a page claim dispute going with them. Have your paypal and conformation email handy.

RodrigoKiller and Jonesy like this.
  18. DrChemistry

I emailed them with the problem. Hopefully they respond soon.

RodrigoKiller likes this.
  19. Magma Claw

good luck :)

20. dhxmg

dhxmg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It seems like this is still a problem, some pages are still accessible, or at least seems to be from google, didn't bother going further as I want to respect peoples stuff...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.