1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

how I intend to leave every home planet i get bored with

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Lazerus, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazerus

Lazerus Dream crusher IRC Operator

[​IMG]
    How about yourselves? :p

Barbeque, Earic Lodger, Yui and 3 others like this.
  2. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

What if there are no cities on the planet?

Me though, I don't know. Depends on my mood.

3. jojowithmojo

jojowithmojo Big Damn Hero

im gonna leave nothing jst 1 block of cement with my butt cheeks in it saying jojo was here

4. Gemini

Gemini Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hopefully, for such an occasion we'll have a large orbital cannon. Leave no trace behind! Muahahaha! I imagine beams of light forming in a huge pillar, and then after it fades to just a little white line down the screen... A giant explosion leaving a huge crater! And not just a hole, but with dirt flying off to the side as well. I'd be happy with that.:D

5. Bomb

Bomb Title Not Found

The inhabitants of my land are going to be so happy I didn't invite you to a planet-warming party.

Barbeque likes this.
  6. Das-Ludovin

Das-Ludovin Void-Bound Voyager

I just hope 'Home-planet' doesn't mean 'Me sitting in a hut playing God with a few crew members sitting around me', like Terraria more or less.

7. Ozaku

Ozaku Subatomic Cosmonaut

He'll build some cities and then proceed to burn it to the ground.

Me personally, I like role-playing a lot, so I'll leave some notes behind writing about the tragic fall of the city, and how I valiantly tried to defend it, but in the end I failed. Or something like that.

Barbeque and BloodyRain2k like this.
  8. Das-Ludovin

I remember with Terraria, every time someone died, I had the 'Walk of the Ancients' where I'd bring the grave. Then, based on how long they roughly survived, I'd give them an age/what years they survived, write a little something about their accomplishments, who killed them, and if they were one of the 'Greats', build a tomb around it. Will probably do the same thing here when I leave a planet.

Barbeque and BloodyRain2k like this.
  9. diskincluded

diskincluded Big Damn Hero

> look

Look at what? Abandoned homeworld, space, distant stars.
    >look at abandoned homeworld

You see the core of a planet, stripped bare by mining. The surface is uninhabitable.
    >

10. Ozaku

Ozaku Subatomic Cosmonaut

YES, I did exactly that. In the adventure map my friend and I are creating, we're building a city, and one part requires passage through a large underground burial place, and what people won't realise (if we ever complete and release it) is that each grave is for an NPC that actually died while we were building the city. We challenged ourselves to build in survival mode, it was a blast.

11. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Build a city, bring people to live there, Let them populate, then do that.

BloodyRain2k likes this.
  12. Das-Ludovin

I don't have any friends, so it's a bit hard to get others to do things with me like that, but even alone it was really fun to make graves for those that had been apart of the game. Felt like I was living in a frontier world where people come and go, but each contribute to the fabric of the world.

Wish I had friends to do that with in a more real sense.

EDIT: That was unintentionally depressing. Sorry about that.

13. Dal

Dal Phantasmal Quasar

hmmm, would be fun to blow up a planet. if it will be possible that is :)

14. Ecchiholic

Ecchiholic Cosmic Narwhal

Destroying the planet seems like something everybody would do. I would just mine every single ressource and build uuhh.. a deathstar with it and.. uhh destroy the planet. Well there goes my statement...

BloodyRain2k likes this.
  15. Marak

Marak Big Damn Hero

I think that sums it up pretty well.

Barbeque, Mikey and Krautzy like this.
  16. Cobalt16

Cobalt16 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm gonna nuke it from orbit

17. Jorden619

Jorden619 Big Damn Hero

Leave it a broken, shattered, smoking, ruined, uninhabitable ball of lifeless rock.

EarlOfDoom likes this.
  18. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I will leave the place full of wildlife and trees and FOXES. c:

19. Ecchiholic

Ecchiholic Cosmic Narwhal

You're evil, why would you do something like that. ;)

20. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

(apparently i am actually quite good at evil laughs)

Barbeque likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.