Modding Help How does the greenhouse door work (tIDE/map edit)?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Cardinite, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Cardinite

Cardinite Industrial Terraformer

I'm working on a map edit and somewhere down the line I lost the ability to enter my greenhouse. I checked out an older working version of my map in tIDE and replicated the tiles where the door would be, but nothing happens when I right click the door ingame. Am I missing something immediately obvious or have I somehow managed to totally bork my map?

Edit: I think I figured it out. I somehow wiped the tile's properties removing the warp command. Ignore this newbie's mistake :).

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    • BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

Wait, you did what to get the door working again where? We've been trying to deal with that greenhouse door last few days.

• Cardinite

Cardinite Industrial Terraformer

Go to the building layer and right click the tile where the bottom half of the door would be ingame, then click tile properties. (img)

Click the custom properties tab and type "Action" in the first Name field, and "WarpGreenhouse" in the first Value field. (img)

This should fix the issue of a non-interactive greenhouse door. Hopefully this helps, it's probably the most frustrating thing I've had to deal with in tIDE so far!