How does she know?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WolfGT57, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

You cheat, you get beat. rip.

• WolfGT57

WolfGT57 Contact!

Happened again...

Attached Files:

• maru.jpg
          maru.jpg
          File size:
          287.3 KB
          Views:
      • WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

Well,its calming to see two people who woke on the wrong side of the bed finally cool up,didnt happen frequently in my other forums..heh.

• Necrite

Necrite Subatomic Cosmonaut

She says "in secret". Others say that they've never had that sort of message. Are you giving the gifts out in the open during the day, or sneaking into Penny's house late at night to give her gifts?

Maybe CA made it so that where and when you give the gifts makes it more or less "suspicious". It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Yeah, if you give it to them in their home, maybe it makes it suspicious or something.

However, I did have Leah mention once when I ACCIDENTALLY gave Penny a gift after giving her the mermaid pendant (it really was accidental, I thought I had my scythe selected, haha)...and it was out in the wide open.

So...I dunno what the conditions are for it, as I've never had it happen after marriage (though I've lost hearts a couple times with some of them =x).

• WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

Abigail only said it once,but i saw no heart damage,i guess giving her amethyst's or coffee pays off.

• WolfGT57

WolfGT57 Contact!

I gave her the gift when she was teaching Vincent & Jas next to the river by the library. It wasn't really secret.

• Necrite

Necrite Subatomic Cosmonaut

Maybe the trigger is having others around, and they have a chance to run off and tell on you?

I'm just spitballing here, but it would be interesting to determine what triggers the jealousy response.