1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

How do you actually play Custom Content you download?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Gavelwrench, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Gavelwrench

Gavelwrench Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have the Switch version, and under Custom Content I went to "Share" where I'm able to view a list of other players' custom maps and/or campaigns (I don't really know what they are -- some have globe icons and some have book icons and sword icons, it's never explained what these are exactly). I've downloaded a couple, and in the Downloaded tab I see them listed.... but I don't see any way to actually play these maps that I've downloaded. "More Info" just has options to report or view more from the author, and I have no idea what "Enter Code" is supposed to be.

A tutorial for this section would really help, because I'm absolutely lost on how to do anything in the "Share" section. I see pages and pages of maps or campaigns, but no way to play them.

• Auramaster13

Auramaster13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you go to multiplayer or single player and start up a match, you'll find the map in the section of the type of map it is.

• Gavelwrench

Gavelwrench Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahhh okay, didn't know that I had to leave the "Custom Content" section to actually play the custom content! All of the "1P" maps I downloaded all show up in multiplayer instead of single player, which was also confusing. Thanks for the help!