How do the skill perks work for multiplayer?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Chefpief, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Chefpief

Chefpief Subatomic Cosmonaut

The lvl 5/10 perks I mean. Me and my GF have a game going and we both took tiller, but it seems to only be counting one of our bonuses. For foraging I took the double harvest, but after 30+ harvests have only gotten single items, whereas in my SP game I get double items nearly every other harvest.

• DvDmanDT

DvDmanDT Tentacle Wrangler

As far as I can tell, only the farmer (host) perks count for the "global" things like crop growth and box selling price. I _think_ selling to Pierre/Willy/Clint directly is affected by profession, so that's a workaround. It surprises me that you are not seeing the double foraging, I would have expected that to work.

• Chefpief

Chefpief Subatomic Cosmonaut

thanks for the note, we'll check it out later when people are home and able to play. As for double foraging, hilariously enough, we stopped playing for a while and when we got back in the next season rolled in and almost everything I pick up is doubled like it should be with the random chance. I think it was just bugged, like how for one of my players it keeps telling her she leveled up to a level she already had, or for me it keeps saying my inventory is full when i'm baiting crab pots.