1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

How do I spawn in fishing collection fish?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by TheTwilightDancer, Mar 15, 2019 at 2:03 AM.

1. TheTwilightDancer

TheTwilightDancer Twenty-three is number one

I am not trying to cheat to complete a collection. Those I will fish for myself. But I built an aquarium somewhere and wanna fill it with fish including collection fish, and so far days of fishing yielded no fish other than common. I am unlucky I guess, so instead I tried spawning the fish in near my aquarium so I could grab using relocator so I could put them in the tank myself but all I see is a silhouette of the fish and it disappears. I figured it was because I needed the line in the water so I went to the ocean, threw the line in, and then spawned a fish but it results in the same thing. Fish doesn't show up, just a silhouette and then it vanishes. The silhouette isn't grabbable via the relocator either, I tried. How in the world do I get the fish to actually appear? I just want these ones for my aquarium. Is there a particular code that I gotta add into the spawn monster command to get the fish to really appear and stay?