how do I put the rainbow shell into the train station box?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rachels270692, May 3, 2016.

1. rachels270692

rachels270692 Void-Bound Voyager

I put the battery into the lock box in the tunnel, then it told me to put a rainbow shell in the box at the train station but no matter what i do the silly shell will not go in the box. How do i put it in the box?

• Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

There is more than one box. You put it into the one on the right side. Just keep walking down the platform and you will see it.

• rachels270692

rachels270692 Void-Bound Voyager

ya I tried both boxes, the one at the back says nothing. but the one on the platform which i have seen everyone say you put it in, i am holding the rainbow shell it keeps saying an empty so i just have it in the bag not holding it and click again and it just says the same thing a empty box.

• idkagoodusername

idkagoodusername Space Hobo

Same problem here, tried both clicks on both boxes and nothing has happened. only thing i can think of is that it has to be base quality though that doesn't really make sense, anyone know?

• idkagoodusername

idkagoodusername Space Hobo

lol ok, turns out there are three boxes and im dumb. for the 0 people who will read this wanting to know which one it is, there is a box at both ends but the right box is actually on the platform towards the left end.

• SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Intergalactic Tourist

Feb 17 2021: This helped me, thank you.

• FilthyLiamNL

FilthyLiamNL Space Hobo

November 2023 this helped me. Who’d expect there to be multiple boxes?