How do I make an NPC move into my house

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Dreamark, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Dreamark

Dreamark Space Hobo

I'm a beginner modder, but I want to create a mod where if you marry Shane you can get Jas to move into your house. My plan is that I'll create an event that you can trigger where Shane talks about how he feels responsible for taking care of Jas and wants her to move in with you guys as part of the family. I've been reading a lot fo tutorials on creating an event so I think that will be easy enough, the problem is that I don't really know what to do after that.

How do I make this event trigger Jas actually moving into your house. Her room from Marnie's will be added to the farmhouse south of your bedroom, and want to her schedule to basically be the exact same as usual except any time when she's supposed to be in Marie's house, she'll be in yours instead. I also want to add a couple extra lines of dialogue for her about living with you, it that can wait until later.

For now it would be great if someone could help me learn how to make the Shane event trigger Jas moving in, and how to change her schedule.

• methseyers

methseyers Big Damn Hero

Hi! Not sure if you're still working on this but I think I can help you with what you're stuck on! I love this idea and would absolutely love to help you with it!! :)