1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I find a planet with an unfinished quest?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Jcgnba, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Jcgnba

Jcgnba Space Hobo

I started several side quests and I traveled to other planets before finishing them. I see them in my journal but I can't remember what planet they were on and therefore I haven't been able to finish them.

Is there a way to find out where these quests are?

Thanks for the help.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Track the quest in your questlog and sit down on your captains chair. There is a button in the navigation named "show quest location". When you press this it will show the current location where you have to complete the quest.
    It will be greyed out if the quest currently has no location to complete (e.g. plant fruits and harvest them or crafting a special item).

~ Iris ~

Jonesy and Hurgablurg like this.
  3. SoopaDerpcat

SoopaDerpcat Pangalactic Porcupine

In the future, I'd suggest bookmarking planets where you have sidequests going. You can always delete the bookmarks when you're done.

4. Jcgnba

Jcgnba Space Hobo

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I had not had a chance to try out your suggestions until today. It worked!

Thank you both.