How do I add Shirts in Kisekae?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by UJGaming1104, Jan 22, 2019.

1. UJGaming1104

UJGaming1104 Intergalactic Tourist

So lately I've dicovered a new mod called Kisekae I downloaded mods for it like
    shirts, skirts, and bottoms. Then while I was looking through more mods I saw a mod called Missy's Shirts
    I loved the look of it so I downloaded followed the instruction then It just replaced the Original Clothings!
    It said "Compatible for Kisekae" I didn't thought that it would replace the original ones.
    Cause all of the Kisekae mods I downloaded just adds a new one, and the file was also a .xnb
    which means it does not mean it needed Kisekae it's just compatible with it??? I tested it and it is compatible,
    I don't know what the creator meant, is it just compatible with it, or it needed Kisekae and I just don't understand, Please help me!

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Being compatible just means that it can work alongside something without any or minimal issues. Missy's Shirts does not use Kisekae or Get Dressed, so these mods are not required to be downloaded and used for Missy's Shirts to work in-game. Missy's Shirts replaces a game file itself instead of acting as a SMAPI mod.