Question How did you get the idea for your username/gamertag?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MitKit, Feb 11, 2016.

?

How did you get your username/gamertag?

1. Came up with it myself!

83.7%
  2. It was automatically asigned to me.

6.7%
  3. A freind made it!

7.7%
  4. I can't remember...

1.9%
  1. Hadies237

Hadies237 Title Not Found

I've had a couple my earliest ones like my neopets account was Sky_Dreamer and a random number if that was taken. I always had my head in the clouds as a child. Then facebook came along with all those silly quizzes (I wasn't allowed my own account at the time) a couple of my friends at school were doing the which Greek god are you quiz and were all sharing and loving their new god persona's, a couple people let me do the quiz on their profiles and no matter what I chose I got the Greek god of the Underworld Hades. and people found that so funny because I was a good little girl and an absolute angel so it stuck and people kept calling me hades even the teaches slipped up and called me that from time to time, so I claimed it and made it mine. I add the i to make it sound more feminine and I either use my favourite combination of numbers 237(special date for me.... though I should change it to 037 which is a more important date for me now) or add _Angel to the end.... I'm definitely more of an underworld angel now though my halo is only held up because of my horns :love:. I don't think I will ever change my Tag from Hadies. I am Hadies and Hadies is me:casper:

MilkCalf, MitKit and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  2. Toporonin

Toporonin Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, I wasplaying Borderlands2 with my russian friends and we were joking about Krieg being a ronin with a hatchet. In russian hatchet is "topor", so we called him the toporonin. :DD Later I used that name for my first Starbound character.

3. Atromixx

Atromixx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

First Started Off about four years ago. My Friend told me about this game "minecraft" and he lent me his account and I found this really cool seed and it had a strange name and so later that became my username, But none of my friends could pronounce it right and they kept on saying "Atromix" and so I changed my steam as a joke and it kind of stuck.

MitKit likes this.
  4. DatYandereGirl

DatYandereGirl Big Damn Hero

I thought I responded here before, or maybe not. Anyway, I actually used to use this handle for a Facebook page for Yuno Gasai, and only used it on a few forums. I may change my name on here, not decided yet.

MitKit likes this.
  5. Lone_Chosen_Dweller

Lone_Chosen_Dweller Orbital Explorer

My username came to me one day as I was playing Fallout New Vegas. I though what if I combined the nicknames of the protagonists in all of the games. I combined the "Lone Wanderer" from Fallout 3, "Chosen One" from Fallout 2 and "Vault Dweller" from the original Fallout. I have used this ever since.

Jareix Cryvix and MitKit like this.
  6. Ayarise

Ayarise Void-Bound Voyager

I got my username after thinking for about 3 hours (as I usually do because i'm horribad with names) on what to add after "Aya" as i'm really fond of that name~ I didn't like it as much initially, but I grew to like it after a while~ It can also be spelled with Japanese lettering あやりせ which made me like it more~X3

MitKit likes this.
  7. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

My Original username was LivelySuperSonic but then i changed it into one giant reference to the world ends with you.

MitKit and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  8. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

My screenname is an old one I have been using for years, ever since I started web browsing/surfing, I wanted a sci-fi themed name and came up with LazerRay as something that took on the first sites.

MitKit likes this.
  9. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

i'm good with name makeing

2nd Lieutenant Raoni and MitKit like this.
  10. WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

A old "What are thooosssee!" joke turned rather agricultural.

11. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Whenever i see your name i'm reminded of a undertale comic about that meme. c:

12. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Can i sees it

13. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i don't have it :c
    Basically it's just toriel telling sans to "WATER THOOOOOSE"

14. WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

People in the forums have the most creative names.ever.

Jareix Cryvix and MitKit like this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Not as creative as my MLG gamer tag that I made as a joke playing Cod at a friends house...
    image.jpg

16. WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

*Stands still as my brain proceeds to understand what i just saw*

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  17. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i got my nickname while playing Star Wars Battlefront II. i had the Commander rank and i always used the Scout class. then my friends started calling me scout. so, thats it :p

Vith, MitKit and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  18. Mega flapper

Mega flapper Existential Complex

The "Mega" comes from Mega-evolved Pokemon, and the flapper comes from my preferred race being an avian.

Bonabopn, MitKit and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  19. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

A few months ago, I used to be called Lidash. But then after a casual CS:GO game where I did a bad score, one of my friends on Teamspeak told me "I don't respect you anymore, I'll call you Lodish as of now" and I kept this username. Yeah, my username is made of 53% disrespect.
    Daaaamn now I realize how funny the process of creating a name is. :p

20. newcomer3

newcomer3 Big Damn Hero

ME NAME'S NEWCOMER.