Hover Bike Hype (and a suggestion)

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Benkinz99, Dec 4, 2015.

?

Are you exited for Hover-Bikes?

1. Hover-Bike (yes)

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Hover-SIKE (no)

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. I dont really care one way or the other

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Kind of (list below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Benkinz99

Benkinz99 Pangalactic Porcupine

So, HOVER-BIKES YESSS!!!
    I have had this amazing idea of painting hoverbikes. We could add like flame decals or make a hippie hoverbike with flowers, but apart from that just the average color your bike to match your outfit. We could have biker gangs and stuff. It would be awesome. Just an idea. But, apart from that, ARE YOU EXITED??? ARE YOU READY FOR THE HOVER-BIKES????

Here is a quick idea of a hoverbike painted black.

[​IMG]

Also before you get mad and say "I saw this picture in that unstable update thread! YOUR STEALING!"
    No, I am not. That was my post in that thread. but enough of this, what are your thoughts on all this?

STCW262, toby109tt and Faeryheart like this.
  2. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

moved to suggestions - vehicles/mounts

3. Benkinz99

sorry! Do I just copy this, delete it from here and re post it in suggestions - vehicles and mounts?[DOUBLEPOST=1449258479][/DOUBLEPOST]oh wait, I'm dumb. I thought I had to move it. Never mind and thanks!

rhomboid likes this.
  4. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

It makes a lot more sense that only being able to buy 3 differently-colored hoverbikes which are only different in their color, and customization is always good.

PabloElPuas likes this.
  5. Benkinz99

I would be fun to be able to change hoverbikes up a bit and add or change special attributes to them, like add a second thruster so it can jump higher, or add extra jets so it goes faster. You could even add blades, or a drill to help mine, or anything! You could customize your hoverbike to fit your play style, and change the looks so it fits with your characters looks. This would make hoverbikes a lot more fun with tons of combinations and uses.