1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue hotbar issues

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Loto, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Loto

Loto Void-Bound Voyager

When I open a reward bag that gives a weapon, the weapon automatically gets equipped into two slots on the hotbar.

Used to be able to unselect a item in the hotbar by pressing the same number ie 1 is sword press 1 again and sword is unselected but still in the bar. Now this feature is gone. Don't like running around my ship or villages with a weapon out when I'm not using it.

2. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

there should be a lock icon on the hotbar. if it is red (locked) then nothing will be automatically equipped. if not, click it

now, you have to press a specific button to unselect hotbar items. I don't remember which is default, tho

3. Loto

Loto Void-Bound Voyager

I know about 'locking' the bar, but I want to know why it slots an item twice if it's unlocked. Pick up a weapon normally and it doesn't, only when using reward bag.

4. Nexus Of Chaos

if it is a 2 handed weapon (broadswords, hammers, some spears, and most guns), it will show the item in the left hand slot and a faded version in the right. this is an indication that you cannot equip a second weapon next to it

5. Loto

Loto Void-Bound Voyager

I know the two handers as well. This is a one hander being equipped in two different slots. Bag in slot 3 and when I opened it shield was equipped in 3 and 4. 20171210054242_1.jpg

6. Loto

Loto Void-Bound Voyager

Got my second issue figured out, unselected item with z. I'm glad that's still in.

7. Nexus Of Chaos

i'm unsure of the equipping problem... don't know how to help :nurusad:

8. Loto

Loto Void-Bound Voyager

No problem, just brought it up so that, hopefully it might eventually get addressed.