1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Hostile npcs (bandits ect.) dont spawn anymore

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Treeanta, May 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Treeanta

Treeanta Void-Bound Voyager

ive had a previous issue where the bandits die in one hit but now they dont spawn at all when ever i come across a spot where the should be all i find is pixels and any other thing that they drop here is another starbound.log

Attached Files:

2. Max17

Max17 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This usually happens when you have a race mod that doesn't properly add dialogue to the game. As a result, the game freaks out and deletes the NPC attempting to read from a dialogue file that was either improperly formatted or simply doesn't exist for race-specific purposes. You'll have to go through all of your installed races and remove any races you might not actually use or encounter in your game. Mainly race mods that are unfinished or a work-in-progress, or have minimal amounts of content.

Treeanta likes this.
  3. Treeanta

Treeanta Void-Bound Voyager

ive uninstalled all of my race mods and i still have this problem i guess at this rate i might go thru all of my mods manually just to fix all of my problems